Universal App Problem

SquashBanana

Mouseketeer
My daughter is currently on a school trip and I just downloaded the app on her phone before she left. She currently does not have a Universal account. She is texting me and saying that she can't see the wait times, only the times that the rides open. She said she has refreshed several times. Does anyone have any advice on what may be causing this? Thanks.

Her best bet is probably to go to a Guest Services location - they can likely take a look at her phone and show her where to find the wait times or see if there’s something weird going on with her app/phone.

Just thinking out loud… are you sure she has the Universal FLORIDA app? There’s a different Universal HOLLYWOOD app, and that park is probably not open yet - if that’s what she’s looking at, it could explain why it’s saying what times the rides will open…?

Thanks for the feedback! She said it is working now. She had to create an account which is strange because I can still see the wait times even though I'm currently signed out. Anywho, it's working now so crisis averted. If she has future issues, I'll report back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter