Universal AP hotel rates now available for end of summer

ElCray

DIS Veteran
I know a bunch of us are heading to Orlando in the latter part of August. Just wanted to flag that Universal has released Annual Passholder rates for this time frame today. I saw some sweet prices for the premier hotels that include express passes!

Here is a link you can use to search prices: https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/d...hildren=0&promo=aph&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=

Reminder that you don't need to have an Annual Pass to book, and you can upgrade your ticket to the entry level pass for not much more!

We booked a Cabana Bay Family Suite, interior entry from August 30-September 3 for $167 US per night.

Ugh. All that's left for my dates are suites. Even breaking it down into smaller pieces, I can't get a better rate than what I have, and the club rooms (which is what I was hoping for when these rates dropped) are all gone. I check every day....I didn't see them yesterday when I checked. Booooo.....

Thanks for the heads up though!

Ugh. All that's left for my dates are suites. Even breaking it down into smaller pieces, I can't get a better rate than what I have, and the club rooms (which is what I was hoping for when these rates dropped) are all gone. I check every day....I didn't see them yesterday when I checked. Booooo.....

Thanks for the heads up though!
I love Club level. Keep checking everyday! I hope you have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter