Unexpected WDW Marathon weekend souvenir...

i came home and can't pop my right ear from the flight 4 hours ago... sigh

also got snurfles

Hope your symptoms are mild and go away quickly.

I’m seeing a bunch of posted like this - here and on FB. We’ve got a trip in February and we’re planning to mask indoors and outdoors, no indoor dining, etc - but many positive cases seem to have done the same and it still wasn’t enough. I’m nervous about it and the possibility of testing positive during our trip and having to drive all the way home!

I am feeling sick too but tested negative with an at home test today…
For what it's worth, I would get tested in a professional setting. At our office (my wife is a medical doctor and I run the office), we have A LOT of patients come in and test positive (rapid and/or PCR) who insist that they are negative because of an at-home test. I question the trustworthiness of the at-home tests. Moreover, if you are not a medical professional you are likely not going to get a good swab which would lead to a false negative.

I am local to WDW, ran the half and got tested today for a rapid test I administered myself and it came in as positive. I have allergies going on right now, and I thought i may have gotten a cold from running in a tank top on Saturday, but when I started getting headache/sinus pressure and chills on Wednesday, i signed up to get a self administered test today. I had COVID tests done by medical professionals twice in the fall of 2020, so i know how far up the nose you need to go for the swab. it didn't take long to show positive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter