Underwhelmed by Song's Pricing

Bill From PA

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That
So far Song really doesn't offer me much. At $107 one way to MCO out of Kennedy, that's $214 RT. I can get $205 at ABE or Harrisburg. Actually, I'd rather pay $15 more and fly out of AVP, which is a cab ride from my door. Hope things look better as they add flights, I'm looking at a Feb. 27, 2004 date.

Bill From PA

I agree! I checked the price out of JFK for 5/23&5/26; we booked Delta out of LGA for $187.50 per person, and the same on Song would have been over $400. Not a bargain in my book!
I also hoped for cheap flights out of EWR, which is 20 minutes from home; looks like we'll still be making the trip to LGA to save the bucks, JFK is further than I'm willing to go. Would rather go Spirit out of AC before I consider JFK.

I booked 2 flights on Delta Express. Both were switched over to Song. I paid $215 round trip for my July flight. I booked it on March 28th. It is now showing up on Song for $415. My August flight was $169 round trip. It is now $445 on Song. I'm glad I booked it while it was still Delta Express. There are seven of us going in August!!

Looks like we may end up taking the train.

I can't believe high the fare is for a "budget" airline.:confused:

I am also not impressed with Songs airfare prices. I am looking for airfare now from Hartford (BDL) to MCO and getting a price of 320 RT on Delta express. I may use priceline if this keeps up!

Muffy,

When will you be flying? 320 is really high. I have been checking with Delta daily looking for a decent fare for my December trip and it has been holding steady at 250.50 for a couple months now.

Kim

We are leaving 12/27 and looking for a direct flight on delta express. We can get a connecting flight for 250 on delta but we prefer a direct flight on delta express but not willing to pay 320! If we do decide on connecting flights we may just go with priceline.

DW and I booked Continental back in sept 02 for our upcoming 5/10/03 trip. We paid 204.00 rt per person, direct from EWR to MCO. Prices are now 349.00 per person for same flights. As for delta, I can never find a direct flight out of EWR for a reasonable price ever. It's like they only like layovers.

Everybody have good trips.

Scott, Peg and Tyler

There are fares of $77 one way available on Song out of Kennedy in mid-October. RT, plus taxes, was something like $156, which sounds good to me.

Song is much more expensive for our dates than Spirit, Delta or JetBlue. It seems that Song charges more for Sunday flights, while most other airlines don't. Now, if I want to fly back on Sat. or Mon. I can get a fare which is comparable to the others, but I'll pay the same money to come back when we WANT to, thank you very much!:o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter