• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Underwater Shark Grille

Sharks Grill, Menacing Prices, Service "Bites"

What a disapointment in my opinion. My fiance and I recently were engaged at the Shamu Rocks America Show on the big screen, well prior to this we had a late lunch at the Sharks Underwater Grill. Blah!
First the restraunt is very dark, not really themed at all, just dark wood and a long glass wall looking into the shark tank. Same view you have from the tube that goes through the exibit. They do not have any large tables so our group of 9 had to sit at two different tables. After looking over the menu I had "Sharks Trio - herb-crusted tuna, scallops, and shrimp, with mango-papaya salsa - $19.95" and "Citrus Caesar Salad $4.55" with a siera mist. The salad was good, the dinner was so so not the best seafood and it was all cold. And COVERED in tons of seasoning it was almost gritty there were so many leafs of this and that...lol! The best part of my dinner was the desert "Heavenly Delight Sun and Moon $4.25" Just for us four the total was over $180 dollars and that was just three entrees, one kids meal, two salads, two deserts and sodas... ouch! Once the tip was added it was well over $200. I thought for the food I got, the price was a little steep and mind you I am use to eating at expensive places. It just was not that good. Half the food wasn't even cooked all the way. The best bet was to go with the appetizer coconut chicken and a salad which my mother did... only around $13.00 total and much better than our's was. The waiter was terrible and the food came out at different times, like one meal would come out and then a few mins later another... by the time ours came the kids had already eaten and were fussy. URGH! Overall a disapointment, go with Dine with Shamu, I had a much better time there.... food was good and server was AWESOME!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter