Underwater Camera Suggestions?

I bought a Fuji Z33 (I think!) waterproof a few years ago on Magic. It was the "camera of the day" and the price was below what I had just priced at Walmart the week before. I still use it regularly, both in and out of the water. Last year for my birthday, my DH gave me a Liquid Image snorkel mask/camera because I love taking pictures while I snorkel and I didn't like having to hang onto the camera. It takes wonderful pictures and video and makes snorkeling so much more pleasant for me now!

Beth

Here's a pic from my Sony on our MR cruise in October:
DSC01572.JPG

What I like about the Sony is that it's image quality and reliability are also great out of water too. Plus it is very small and lightweight. Never have to be without it due to the bulk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter