Undercover Tourist Ticket/Fastpass/MDE Question

ewalshslp

Mouseketeer
Hope this is the right place to ask!
I purchased tickets from undercover tourist and linked them to my account. I was playing around on the app and when I go to make a fastpass, it says I need to link tickets BUT!! My fastpass date is tomorrow! Will it change then or is something wrong? I can see all my tickets assigned to my family. I’m just stressed about getting fast passes and don’t want an issue when I go to make them!

Thanks for any insight!

It should open tomorrow. Since Disney began the dated ticket thing your FP won't open until exactly 60 or 30 days prior. Before the dated ticket thing you used to be able to see ahead, but not anymore.

I have tix linked to my account as well and we are offsite next month so I can't do anything yet either since I'm not at 30 days. When I go on MDE online I get this message:

"To continue, please address the issues that apply to these Guests.

Have a vacation package? Looks like you’re early. Please come back 60 days prior to check-in.

Resort reservation within the next 60 days? Check that it’s linked to your account.

Theme park tickets? You need to link them to your account.

No theme park tickets? Purchase admission to start making FastPass+ selections.

Child under age 3? No ticket or FastPass+ is needed."

I always us UT for tickets and have never had an issue, if that's what you're worried about.

My window opened today...and I played around with it as well...and it showed the above. At 7 am, it all opened up and I was able to book my FastPasses! GOOD LUCK!

Your tickets should be recognized by the system tomorrow at 7:00 am. You might need to refresh your screen. Good luck.

And keep in mind once you go to book them, you need to fully scroll through the months til you get to when you are going, and they will be selectable. I don’t know where my brain was, when I booked mine 60-days-out on June 7 for August 6, the calendar opens up for June, and I was expecting all of June to become “clickable” (dark blue) once 7am hit. When it wasn’t (all faded grey), I thought it was an mde glitch. I kept refreshing over and over, only to realize the issue was that I had to advance from June to August! I missed out on a morning 7dmt (got afternoon instead).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!