*Un*Official Dis Family Reunion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought tickets weren’t going on sale to the 15th..
Or is this early booking for DVC and pass holders?

June 8th is the opening for people with resort reservations. June 15th is for general ticketing. The phone number is different depending on how you booked your resort. DVC members calls member services, other guests call the BooBash ticket line.
With all the awesome people talking about doing Sep 10th I'm being swayed to go. (Prob. my only park day) Since the phone line isn't reliable today, I'll try tomorrow. I imagine Sept 10th isn't a highly sought after day. Stuff could happen with Mom, so I may not be able to attend, but at least it'll just be one day ticket to give up.

worked out I need to call directly to the states.

meaning I will have to pay international dialling charges, so if the waits are as long as people say might leave it till tomorrow morning UK time (middle of the night for you guys) as it will probably be quicker.

My dreams agent booked my Boo Bash ticket for 9/10 for me today! Pure magic. It worked out great since I had to go into my office today for the first time in 15 months! Was so excited to open my personal email at the end of a long day to see that news from her.

worked out I need to call directly to the states.

meaning I will have to pay international dialling charges, so if the waits are as long as people say might leave it till tomorrow morning UK time (middle of the night for you guys) as it will probably be quicker.

No APs here and unless you get someone by calling a different number, even calling when the lines open here you'll have a long wait. They are very underataffed and there isn't a short wait for anything. It's why I haven't called in room requests, hoping it'll get better with all these new hires.

They close the lines at 11pm est but can stop taking calls before so they can get through who's already holding. I'll probably just wait to buy online on the 15th.

Also, if you are seeing the ability to buy an AP as a UK res, that's new. We still can't here unless you had one. Interesting.

They said on the pod today that the special event is sold out. But then in the next sentence Pete said we have galaxy's edge events. Is it still available or for real sold out? They were so confusing today on the podcast....especially with Kevin yelling in between each part (I'm not complaining by the way, I just didn't understand it).

They said on the pod today that the special event is sold out. But then in the next sentence Pete said we have galaxy's edge events. Is it still available or for real sold out? They were so confusing today on the podcast....especially with Kevin yelling in between each part (I'm not complaining by the way, I just didn't understand it).
VIP tickets are sold out and the Galaxy's Edge event tickets are sold out. There are still conference tickets left.

Getting super excited. I have followed the DIS since 2014, but this will be my first event! I am coming with a co-worker/friend and we are staying at Caribbean Beach 9/9-9/12. Got tickets for the conference and SWGE party and as of today tickets for Boo Bash on 9/10! My friend is also a Disney Store cast member, so we are waiting on park reservations to see if there are blackouts for her cast member pass. But, man are we pumped!

Getting super excited. I have followed the DIS since 2014, but this will be my first event! I am coming with a co-worker/friend and we are staying at Caribbean Beach 9/9-9/12. Got tickets for the conference and SWGE party and as of today tickets for Boo Bash on 9/10! My friend is also a Disney Store cast member, so we are waiting on park reservations to see if there are blackouts for her cast member pass. But, man are we pumped!
I am so excited, too! Started listening in 2006 when I got my first ipod...finally the stars aligned and I can come to an event - plus added a bit before and after. Can't wait!

Y'all swayed me to get Boo Bash for Sept 10th. So I'll be there, costume TBD. Once we get started with the unofficial event planning, we should include this as an option. If the timing works out, it'd be nice to have a quick group photo at the castle.

I finally got September 10th boo bash tickets after $20 worth of long distance call charges and some hilarity over the cast member not being able to understand my accent.

the upside is the exchange rate is good so with tax it was just over £100.

so now the question is what is everyone wearing?!?

A few days ago I purchased a ticket for myself to both events even though they said the Galaxy Edge event was sold out. And the website is still showing availability for both. Now I'm concerned it's a glitch. I probably should reach out to the Podcast Team to confirm, but wondering if anyone here might have some insight. I hate bothering them if I don't have to.

A few days ago I purchased a ticket for myself to both events even though they said the Galaxy Edge event was sold out. And the website is still showing availability for both. Now I'm concerned it's a glitch. I probably should reach out to the Podcast Team to confirm, but wondering if anyone here might have some insight. I hate bothering them if I don't have to.
It's GKtW that is organizing the event. I believe one of the contact addresses is events@gktw.org . You could write them with your ticket information and ask to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter