UK Freephone number

KEH

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="green">The Tag Fai
Can someone please tell me what the freefone number is to call member services form the UK. I really must write this down.

Is it still working? Last 3 times I've tried to use it it's not worked, whereas it always has in the past, and it's programmed into my phone memory so I know I'm dialling the same number.

PoohBears#1fan said:
Is it still working? Last 3 times I've tried to use it it's not worked, whereas it always has in the past, and it's programmed into my phone memory so I know I'm dialling the same number.
I hope it still works! Being able to use the toll-free number certainly adds considerable magic to my calls when I'm not having to worry about how much the call is costing. It would be a real shame if DVC no longer offer this facility.

It did today :) Have just started booking for the next trip and am doing it day by day as our travel dates are fixed.

Will drop you an email later Jo.

Paul

How strange, it must be me then, I'll re-program the phone later then. I agree Hilary, it does add to the magic, we use 1899 for our US calls otherwise I wouldn't be too happy about paying high rates to phone MS.

Booking again already Paul? Anyone would think you like it there ;) Will speak to you later, you may get a quick response as DH is in New York this week so everyone's being bombarded with emails from me as I have evenings to myself! lol

Thank you Paul. And yes, it does work.

Can someone pls PM this # to me? We'll be on your side of the pond this summer when it's time to call - Thanks!!

Where on the website? I looked all over and didn't see it.

go to contact,and click on overwiew from the dropdown menu,full list of numbers for all contrys outside the USA
Paulh

Could someone PM me this number too. TIA. I have a number but don't know if it is the UK freephone one and don't want to be charged if it isn't. (Need to call to get my member number :banana: ).

Could someone PM me this number too. TIA. I have a number but don't know if it is the UK freephone one and don't want to be charged if it isn't. (Need to call to get my member number :banana: ).

go to contact,and click on overwiew from the dropdown menu,full list of numbers for all contrys outside the USA
Paulh

paulh

you will get your member number when you get all the bumf from disney once everthing is sorted out,till then you carnt conact via freephone till in system
Paulh

you will get your member number when you get all the bumf from disney once everthing is sorted out,till then you carnt conact via freephone till in system
Paulh

I was told specifically to call to get it. Doesn't matter. Did a search and the number I was given was the freephone one (just looked funny) and called and got my member number and activation code etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter