• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***UK Christmas Card Exchange***

I got two more today. :woohoo:

Thank you Mandy, Paul, Kerry & Becky. :santa:

Thank you Nicky, Matt & Luke. :santa:

Thank you so much to Nicky (Darthtatty) and Elaine (ware bears) & families for your lovely cards that have just arrived :santa:

Thanks for the cards Elaine and Nicky :)

Nicola i got your card today, matt gave it to John :hug:

thats great, Matt said John came and saw him today to thank him for the nice card. :)Matts not a card sender, he's a meanie :rotfl2:

glad everyones getting my cards ok :goodvibes
Ive got a few cards but havent opened them yet, still cleaning after my guests-they made so much mess! just hoovering to do and then i can get my christmas tree out and open all my cards. :cloud9:

Thank you in advance for them, will do proper thank yous when i open them. :santa:

Thanks very much to Elaine and Nicky for the lovely cards and confetti I received today. They are Mickey Mouse and Tinkerbell - both Eric's favourites so I had to wrestle them from him to put them up!

Laur's xx

I got three more today. :woohoo:

Thanks Elaine & family, Libby & family & Avvie for your lovely cards & confetti. :santa:

Thankyou Mandy, Nicky, Jo, Libby and Avvie for your Lovely cards xx

Whilst I had my camera out earlier to take a piccie of my exchange gift I thought I would take a piccie of my christmas cards so far. They are not all DIS one's but quite a lot of them are.....my christmas tree card holder is going to be overflowing soon and i'll need to find somewhere else to put them all!

IMG_3207.jpg

Thanks very much to Libby, Mandy, Avvie and Jo for the lovely cards and confetti we received today. Jo, your picture is fantastic and Andy was particularly taken with the envelope!

I posted my cards today.

Laur's xx

Just one card arrived today, and wow what a corker. Thanks Claire and Lee, I love your Disney characters card :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter