UGH! I know that has been asked a bunch of times...

kathrna

<font color=red>SF Wife, the toughest job in the A
How do I get MY DVC resort in my signature? I used to have it there, now it's gone AND we added on, so I want another one. Thanks for your help!

I'm just checking to see if it all worked.

Well, you did better than I did! I want the SSR picture you have but cannot locate the address. I don't understand the "copy" process so am hoping for the written address that I can paste into my signature. Is there any hope for this neophyte??

dreamlinda,
I had to go do it on my PC. My MAC mouse has no "right click" button. Anyway, I right clicked on the picture, pulled up its properties, which show the url or http address, copied that, went over to my "edit my signature" and pasted it in. And !VOILA! I did it. I hope that helps!

dreamlinda,
I'm on the MAC right now, otherwise I'd just give you the address myself. Sorry. I'm sure there is a way to find it w/MAC, but I haven't learned that yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter