Ugh I keep getting locked out of the DCL website!

Gretel

I like being ME
I am trying to make excursion reservations for the Feb 28th cruise and it keeps locking me out! I have already had to call them to unlock me once. Anyone else having trouble or is it just me?

I am seriously about to scream! I was just getting ready to write the exact same thing! I have been locked out 5 times now already. I supposedly have to wait 30 minutes before trying again. The site doesn't know what to do if the excursion is full or only has a different time. The %$#@ system still thinks I'm logged in when I'm not!:badpc: I guess I'll eventually get it all done, though one excursion at a time I guess.:confused3

If you get locked out, be certain to clear the cookies on your PC, before you try to access the site again. The DCL web site drops a cookie on your PC when you log in, and that may be why it still thinks you're logged in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter