UberXL - MCO to CSR

Kevin1281

Mouseketeer
We are a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children aged 10, 8 & 6) with (3) suitcases and (2) carry-ons.

We plan to take an UberXL from/to the airport/our resort.

Do you think we will have a problem fitting with luggage? If we have to take two Ubers, I'll have to look into alternate transportation.

Iffy
Totally going to depend on which vehicle you get. Sometimes you get the big SUV, sometimes you don't. They'll all have a 3rd row but they don't always have room for 3rd row with bags.
We've gotten some that no, you would not fit. We've had 4 with 4 bags and the vehicle had to put the rear seat down to put the bags in. No way around it for checked bag size. Others, we could fit bags and leave the 3rd seat up.
I'd have to look at Uber Black and see what those vehicle sizes are. It's possible that class would fit but I can't remember if those are all the big class of SUV or not

Last edited:
We are a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children aged 10, 8 & 6) with (3) suitcases and (2) carry-ons.

We plan to take an UberXL from/to the airport/our resort.

Do you think we will have a problem fitting with luggage? If we have to take two Ubers, I'll have to look into alternate transportation.
I would book car service with a vehicle guaranteed to fit your party, rather than chancing it with Uber.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter