• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Typical Bounceback in July?

mystery222184

DIS Veteran
In debating whether I should purchase an AP for my two Disney trips (July and December) I thought about the Bounceback offer possibly making the AP obsolete. From those who have gone in July (we are going to the GF July 29th), has the Bounceback always been for December? If so, how do the limitations compare to the general public offers? I'm looking for a 20% + discount at the WL CL around December 1st. Thanks!!!

Bouncebacks have varied from year-to-year. This year it appears Disney has stopped putting flyers in the room -- it comes in your Welcome packet. The current Bounceback offer (room discount) is for the entire calendar year 2013 and it excludes June 9 through August 3. :confused3

There are only 9 days in December that are discounted on the Bounceback. They are Dec 1 - 4 and Dec 15 - 19.

The offer is "up to 35%" on Deluxe Villas and Deluxe Resorts; Up to 30% on Moderates. Values aren't listed on the flyer, but may be available.

Club Level is becoming harder to get on these Bouncebacks. :(

Thankfully, AP discounts have been available for most months -- they just don't release them as far in advance as they used to. :worried:

Bouncebacks have varied from year-to-year. This year it appears Disney has stopped putting flyers in the room -- it comes in your Welcome packet. The current Bounceback offer (room discount) is for the entire calendar year 2013 and it excludes June 9 through August 3. :confused3

There are only 9 days in December that are discounted on the Bounceback. They are Dec 1 - 4 and Dec 15 - 19.

The offer is "up to 35%" on Deluxe Villas and Deluxe Resorts; Up to 30% on Moderates. Values aren't listed on the flyer, but may be available.

Club Level is becoming harder to get on these Bouncebacks. :(

Thankfully, AP discounts have been available for most months -- they just don't release them as far in advance as they used to. :worried:

Thanks! So with only a few days included in the bounceback how would that work if you are staying Dec 1-7? Do you need to begin your stay in those dates (1st -4th) or does the entire stay have to be within those dates?

Thanks! So with only a few days included in the bounceback how would that work if you are staying Dec 1-7? Do you need to begin your stay in those dates (1st -4th) or does the entire stay have to be within those dates?

Your reservation would have several different rates. You would only get the Bounceback rate for 12/1 thru 4; then a different rate 12/5 on. If a General Discount is offered during those dates, you might still be able to get a discount applied for the dates that don't fall within the Bounceback dates! :thumbsup2

Free Dining is the only discount left that allows you to have the discount for the entire stay. :confused3 (and FD is never worth it for my family -- give me the room discount! ::yes::)

Agreed - FD doesn't work out for us. If they allow using the two discounts (BB and GP room discount) different days that would likely work out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter