Typical Attire

I appreciate all the input! Thinking I will likely pack one long sleeveless dress to put on just for a couple of dinners and switch out our CA Grill day. Hubby will probably put on khakis. He often wears polos to the park anyway, so not a big deal. The only hassle about is returning to the room before heading to another resort but it will hopefully be worth it. Haven't done signature dining before so hoping for smaller portions and better flavor. :)

Sounds like a great plan, though I like to wear dresses in the parks anyway. Nice clothes can be just as comfy as not so nice.

I hope you have a lot of fun and enjoy yourselves.

:)

We rarely make it back to our hotel before a signature meal. When we know that we have an ADR, we just dress up a little more for the parks.

For anything in the parks we just wear our park clothes, but for anything at a resort we go back to our room to clean up and change into nicer clothes. I would say our style of dress for resort restaurants is casual but put together (sundresses, skirts and cardagins, nice slacks and blouses for the ladies in the family and for the men usually a nice collared shirt or polo and khakis or dress shorts).

I think the key is to just look neat and not sloppy and you'll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter