Two months since PCC 1.0

Mouse Skywalker

<font color=green>The Force is strong with this Po
Wow, can you believe it? It's amazing how fast time has flown by. I was just showing pictures of the cruise to my in-laws yesterday. The memories are so vivid. What a great time that was, shared with good friends, and with many more good friends made.

It was an amazing trip. I still can't believe I got to go. I met lots of amazing wonderful people and made tons of new friends.

I was thinking about this last night as I was cleaning up iPhoto.

I miss you guys!

I finally got a chance to download the cruise photo's into iPhoto and upload them onto my MobileMe and Facebook galleries. Updated my sig to include links.

What a great time that was!! :sail: :boat:

Me either. But I will settle for DAP so I can see so many of my friends again.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Many, but not all... :(
I miss all you guys as well; the trip and the friends I met cross my mind every single day.

I miss all you guys as well; the trip and the friends I met cross my mind every single day.

You said it best!
I think about the cruise and the people I meet everyday.
I can't wait for DAP, just so I can see some of those people again.
Miss you! :hug:

Which is why I am glad that Chicago is only a few hours away.:goodvibes
DP is on the fence about visiting "my crazy internet people". I am trying to sway him with the fact that we will eat at Cheesecake Factory again, and pay a visit to the Asian Super-Shopping-Complex-Thingy-mabob.

Y'all are making me feel guilty for not making my cruise book yet! I had the best time EVER on PCC 1.0 and wanted to make sure I put my pictures together in a photo book (too lazy to scrapbook). I am so looking forward to DAP to get to see many friends again. It is a bit odd - I like you guys more than many of my real-life friends. :hug:

I just printed off photos to hang on my wall at work. What a blast we had!

I often look at the pictures we took. They bring back a lot of great memories, and ususally make me laugh. Even the pictures pre and post cruise were wonderful.

Y'all are making me feel guilty for not making my cruise book yet! I had the best time EVER on PCC 1.0 and wanted to make sure I put my pictures together in a photo book (too lazy to scrapbook). I am so looking forward to DAP to get to see many friends again. It is a bit odd - I like you guys more than many of my real-life friends. :hug:

I still haven't scrap booked our pics from 2005 :rotfl: I have all the bits but I just need a few quiet hours to make a start.

I have to agree the friends I have made through the Podcast Cruise and last Dec seem closer to me than ones here at home :goodvibes You guys certainly 'get' me more with my love of Disney :lmao:

The time is flying by. Before you know it 2.0 will be here.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I do hope all of the PC 1.0 peeps will welcome :hug: the newbies!

Thanks. I am really looking forward to the cruise gathering.

But... who is the pirate?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter