~TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~*~Volturi...you can GOOGLE it!!!~

thank you! even on vacation you still have the links, such a rock star

i am shaking, just so amazing. I want November now! :hyper:

thank you! even on vacation you still have the links, such a rock star

i am shaking, just so amazing. I want November now! :hyper:

yes, thank you! even though i've been trying to avoid spoilers i'm just way too much of a softie to resist! :rotfl:

now, can someone tell me how to download that so i can watch it 10,000 times over the next few days?

OME-those were both amazing!!!! :woohoo:Even while on vacation, CP hooks us up!!! Thanks, CP!!!!:thumbsup2:worship:

This movie looks better than the last, don't you think?popcorn:: Not that I didn't like the last one of course:dance3:

WATCH THEM BEFORE THEY'RE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyldfq0kQOc&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_EUZWb9CZw&feature=channel_page

OME!!!

Did Jacob HAVE to take his shirt off? :/

These were awesome!!! I had to watch them twice then downloaded them to watch them again later! Thanks CP, you rock!! :worship:

now, can someone tell me how to download that so i can watch it 10,000 times over the next few days?

I use this one as an add-on in Firefox

Video Downloadhelper

Burger King will soon have Team Edward and Team Jacob crowns. They passed them out at Comic-Con yesterday.

b8tfe8.jpg

Burger King will soon have Team Edward and Team Jacob crowns. They passed them out at Comic-Con yesterday.

b8tfe8.jpg

I'm soooooooooooooooo going nto burger king and getting a Jacob when they come out~!!! Thank you for the vids cp I have been looking everywhere for them

Ok - I had never read the books or seen the movie until a couple of months ago and I find myself obsessed over this. I have read and reread the books so many times I cannot count - not to mention the countless times I have seen the movie. I troll the internet looking for any updates on the movie and I'm praying that Stephenie Meyer finishes Midnight Sun....that one is killing me.

My husband thinks I am nuts to be this worked up about Twilight - but it's so good I can't help myself.:worship:

And November seems so far away......:sad1:

Thought the clips were great...can't wait for the movie..Is it November yet???lol Taylor looks great!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter