~TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~*~Volturi...you can GOOGLE it!!!~

My new desktop!

3747843321_54ca44b3cf_o.jpg

Feel free to share pictures of yours :)

Y'all just totally made my day picking "Volturi...you can Google it."

Thanks sooo much!:banana:

Rick Astley will dance for you now

ok....I am embarrased to admit that I don't get the new thread title.....Volturi....you can Google it. I am sure someone will be kind enough to explain :flower3:

ok....I am embarrased to admit that I don't get the new thread title.....Volturi....you can Google it. I am sure someone will be kind enough to explain :flower3:

The Volturi part is obvious, the "you can google it" is one of the lines in Twilight. When they are in the greenhouse and Edward is explaining to Bella how he had the strength to stop the van.
One of our fellow dis'ers was genius enough to put them together. :thumbsup2

The Volturi part is obvious, the "you can google it" is one of the lines in Twilight. When they are in the greenhouse and Edward is explaining to Bella how he had the strength to stop the van.

AHHHHH!!! OK, now I get it, because all I kept thinking was Dangerous Affection (ff).....thanks for clearing it up for me.

In the movie correct? I dont recall this in the book - and dont think there was a greenhouse at all? Just wondering....

I'm leaving for Forks any minute now. I'll keep you guys updated when I get there.

You realize when you get back we're going to be expecting a million and a half pictures. :rolleyes1

Oh, by the way...I told my boyfriend you were at the View Point Inn (I had to explain it's importance to him :rolleyes:) yesterday and I was like "she'll be standing on holy ground! If she goes to the restroom, she may just be in the very room where Rob stood possibly half naked!" :rotfl: He didn't "get it" :snooty:

Oh, by the way...I told my boyfriend you were at the View Point Inn (I had to explain it's importance to him :rolleyes:) yesterday and I was like "she'll be standing on holy ground! If she goes to the restroom, she may just be in the very room where Rob stood possibly half naked!" :rotfl: He didn't "get it" :snooty:

men... :sad2:

You realize when you get back we're going to be expecting a million and a half pictures. :rolleyes1

like what lowie said, men.........:sad2:

I have a huge request! I might not be home to watch the live stream of the new moon sneak peaks and such, if anyone is going to be watching it and record it for me? I might be going to see harry potter at that time. (you can get the link from newmoonmovie.org)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter