TV stations/channels

DisneyPoly

<font color=0000FF>A Dream is a Wish your Heart Ma
Could anyone please tell me what tv channels are available on the Disney Cruise (not that we'll be watching much tv hopefully)

I'm sure someone else can tell you in more detail, but there's very little choice on TV on the ship - no network stations, not much else either. I travel alone and do enjoy the company of TV when in my cabin. Not much there.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We just got back last nite (BOOOHOOO) and there are a bunch of stations. They are the Disney owned channels - Lifetime, ESPN, Disney Channel, CNN, etc. They also run on a loop many Disney Classic Movies (Hercules, Cinderella, Pinocchio, etc.)

If I'm not mistaken, CNN is not a Disney-owned channel, and the one that is shown in the room is really CNN International.

Also, unless it's changed, ESPN is not shown in the rooms, only at the ESPN bar. What's on in the rooms is ESPN2.

The lack of quality TV channels on board is definitely something that's a downer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter