Tutto or Chefs de France?

red712371

Mouseketeer
Help us decide - Tutto or Chefs for lunch and why? Tutto's new lunch menu looks so limited and we are planning on going to Via Napoli one day for lunch anyway so we will definitely get our Italian food fix then. We have been to Chefs de France for dinner and we enjoyed it. HELP please!

i love both, but i love chefs for lunch!! if you're already going to via napoli, i would go for chefs.

Sounds like you've already answered your question. Both places are comparable as far as food quality and service. If you are already getting your italian fix and enjoy Chefs, then I would go to Chefs.

I really like the lunch menu at Chefs de France. I can get Italian food at home (as well as Mexican and Chinese), but it's harder to find a French restaurant.

We couldn't decide either...so we booked them both! :thumbsup2

I did a solo lunch at both places in June of 09, pics and reviews in my June thread

I loved them both but had better atmosphere and service at Chefs...the food at both places was fantastic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter