Turn the Bus Around and Take Us Back to Disney! *COMPLETED*

HOLY UPDATE BATMAN!

I honestly do NOT know where to begin!!! i think your getting all this done to start a PTR!!! :lmao:

I LOVED reading about universal.. i am still debating on going this year or not.. BUT your pictures are swaying me to go... you really think you can get it all done in one day?!? i am also a fan of Harry Potter. They really did an awesome job with the theme!!! really want to go there!!!!

the girls in the pool was just too adorable.
ALSO i finally got a review on the tie dyed cheesecake!! i am SO upset it wasn't all that good! but you saved me a trip over there.

epcot is really cool and you do need to do more there to appreciate it!

i know i am missing a ton of stuff to reply on!!!

HOLY UPDATE BATMAN! I honestly do NOT know where to begin!!! i think your getting all this done to start a PTR!!! :lmao: !!

You have me figured out!!! That's EXACTLY why!!! Lol! I am soooo ready to get opinions on the planning I've been doing!

Glad you liked the universal stuff! It's totally fun and easy to do in a day if you don't have little ones slowing you down, but even with kiddos you could probably do both if you did open to close, or at least do IOA! Also, this summer Diagonal Alley, the 2nd part of HP opens at Universal, so now hp will be at both!

universal looks so fun! and what a nice day for just you and DH to have some time! we haven't been there for years--I can't wait to go back sometime, but I know it won't be for quite awhile...

I'm glad you had fun celebrating your birthday! now, get back to the magic Disney bubble! :rotfl2:

p.s. I would have FLIPPED OUT if a snake had crossed my path!!!

Alas, I could wait no longer.... *sigh* :confused3

Call me weak, if you must, but I couldn't fight the urge anymore. Though I only have 1 1/2 days left to go on my TR, I had to start my next PTR!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

I have had wayyyyyy to many sleepless nights planning our next trip and I swear I might go insane if I can't talk about it!! So I NEEDED to do this!! LoL! I know you will all understand and sympathize with me! I held off as long as I could, my fear of jinxing myself by going forth with the planning before we're officially booked can hold me back no more! :rotfl:

So here it is my PTR for our Fall 2014 trip, Walk-ing Back to Disney!

I hope you'll all pop over there and give me lots of help and input! I look forward to finishing up this TR very soon, and then all my focus can be on planning! Though it is sad to be so close to the end of the TR, almost feels like getting to the end of your trip for real... :(

Looks like a great birthday! I really want to check out the Harry Potter stuff someday! We are huge Simpsons fans too! I think that area looks so fun. If my DH knew that was there, he would be there tomorrow! I am glad you had a good time despite the whole credit card situation. I hate it when stuff like that happens.

Your girls looked so cute at the pool!

You're killing me with your new PTR ;) and your ticker (that I love).

I will comment here before heading over. I am bit behind but had to comment on your BBB day at MK. EEEEEEEKKKK Olivia is just adorable. You can really see the resemblance between Maddie and Olivia when Olivia has her hair pulled back. What a fabulous day, with dinner in the castle and fireworks to top it off. Such amazing memories for you and your family. :cloud9:

I do love your Epcot shirts too and it is a bummer that Chris wasn't feeling well but it looks like that rest back at the hotel did him wonders. He was able to rally for Octoberfest!!! The hat pictures are fun and I love that Olivia joined in - too cute. I can't believe Maddie was awake for your picture in front of the ball. :)

I'm impressed with how much you tackled on your Universal day, especially with the commute over. I think you made a great choice by letting the kids stay with the grandparents so they could chill and hang out in the pool. ::yes:: Glad you got to ride so many rides and used that single rider line to your advantage. What a great way to spend your birthday.

universal looks so fun! and what a nice day for just you and DH to have some time! we haven't been there for years--I can't wait to go back sometime, but I know it won't be for quite awhile...

I'm glad you had fun celebrating your birthday! now, get back to the magic Disney bubble! :rotfl2:

p.s. I would have FLIPPED OUT if a snake had crossed my path!!!

Haha, I was flipping a little bit! It was huge in my eyes!

Looks like a great birthday! I really want to check out the Harry Potter stuff someday! We are huge Simpsons fans too! I think that area looks so fun. If my DH knew that was there, he would be there tomorrow! I am glad you had a good time despite the whole credit card situation. I hate it when stuff like that happens.

Your girls looked so cute at the pool!

You should, check it out when your kids are older though, they are a lot stricter with ride heights and Olivia would have only been able to do baby rides and Maddie wouldn't have been able to do but like 1 or 2 things...

You're killing me with your new PTR ;) and your ticker (that I love).

I will comment here before heading over. I am bit behind but had to comment on your BBB day at MK. EEEEEEEKKKK Olivia is just adorable. You can really see the resemblance between Maddie and Olivia when Olivia has her hair pulled back. What a fabulous day, with dinner in the castle and fireworks to top it off. Such amazing memories for you and your family. :cloud9:

I do love your Epcot shirts too and it is a bummer that Chris wasn't feeling well but it looks like that rest back at the hotel did him wonders. He was able to rally for Octoberfest!!! The hat pictures are fun and I love that Olivia joined in - too cute. I can't believe Maddie was awake for your picture in front of the ball. :)

I'm impressed with how much you tackled on your Universal day, especially with the commute over. I think you made a great choice by letting the kids stay with the grandparents so they could chill and hang out in the pool. ::yes:: Glad you got to ride so many rides and used that single rider line to your advantage. What a great way to spend your birthday.

Princess day really was a dream! Can't top it! And I know that is funny how Maddie woke up for the ball photo!! She woke up during the process of leaving because there were so many people shoving to leave!

And yes, even tho we got no rest, I think the rest day for the kids, and grandparents for that matter, helped a lot!

Reading about ur family is so adorable! Still reading ur TR. Already peaked at ur next PTR! ;) how exciting!

Okay, for our last day at Disney World we were getting up EARLY!! We had reservations to dine with the fab 5 over at Chef Mickey’s at 7:10am!! :hyper:

When I originally made this ADR I didn’t think about things such as how early the buses start running…lol, luckily we were able to catch the very first bus of the morning around 6:45am. We hopped over to MK and then jumped on the monorail and we made it to the Contemporary Resort and were checking in at 7:10 on the dot! Thank goodness my family is all movers and shakers, because laggers would have ruined us! LoL!

Right away we were sent over to take this fantastic photo…

And soon we were dining!! We got placed in the back room where the characters come out first, which was a little distracting. Almost as soon as we got our food the first one appeared, and we were very last of the room to meet them, this resulted in both my kids watching, eagerly, for their friends to make it around the room, and very little eating! But that’s ok! We’re in Disney, so who cares! :cutie:

I’ve got to say, the buffet was great! I have heard mixed reviews…sure the food wasn’t anything to necessarily write home about, but it was all scrumptious enough, and there was a ginourmous selection! I had to laugh when I looked over at my husband and saw him with cereal! I guess he was indulging since we don’t really keep cereal in the house…but this was like a $40 meal and there he was, eating some froot loops…lol.

Soon enough, the characters had made their way to us! I was thankful that we had already met all these guys before throughout the week, so we also already had all their autographs, which made the whole character dining so much more relaxing. I didn’t need to worry about whipping out that darn book and pen! Instead, the kids had fun visiting, and goofing around with each character and we just snapped a few quick photo’s on our phones…

Maddie really enjoyed the whiskers on Pluto and Goofy! And Mickey & Minnie’s hands!

After we were about done with our meal our waitress even brought me out a birthday cupcake! :goodvibes

Once we were done with our meal at Chef Mickey’s we hopped back on the monorail and rode it back around to the Magic Kingdom. We made it there in time for rope drop, and they even let us in a little early! QUICK! No one on main street! Get photos!! Oh, and imagine our excitement when we noticed on the last day of our trip it was decorated for fall!!! I didn’t really snap photos but you can see the lamppost décor in some of these pics!

After some castle photos we made our way over to Adventureland and met up with some Pirate ladies who were having people wait to enter that section. When they learned where we were going, they were super excited! Because our next order of business was Olivia getting a makeover at The Pirate League!! pirate:

Up next, the one with Nelly Cabinstealer!

Once rope dropped in Adventureland the Pirate’s happily grabbed Olivia and the skipped and strolled along, making their way to the PL! Olivia was the first child of the morning, and the first thing you do is spin this barrel and pick out your official Pirate name!

For the rest of the day, Olivia was official “Nelly Cabinstealer” and she got a good giggle out of that. Immediately they took her back and let her pick what makeover she wanted, she chose the Pirate Empress makeover, which is $34.95, not bad for Disney pricing!

With that she got a bandanna, pink eye patch, a pirate earring, makeup, face jewels, nails painted, a sash, a sword, and a trip into the secret room to get some secret pirate treasure (a pirate medallion necklace)!

The whole area was nicely themed, and we enjoyed being the only ones in there! The CM’s even found Maddie to be so cute that they made her an honorary pirate too and she got her own little eye patch! Yay for Pixie dust! pixiedust:

Once the makeover is complete Nelly Cabinstealer had to take a very serious Pirate Oath!

Makeover done! :worship:

Then she got to receive her sword!

Finally she was granted access to a highly secret room where they took some awesome photos…

We had ourselves a newly sworn in Pirate on our hands, so there was only one logical place to go next…. The Pirates of the Caribbean ride!

So far, a great morning on our last day in MK!

Coming up, the one with the bears!

we are doing a pirate day too! In fact, our shirts look just like that, except the t's are green and white :lmao:

I have been debating on whether to get the makeover for all of us or just the girls. I thought it would be fun for us all to do it, but I might have to cut it out of the budget to make room for the dessert party. :confused3 whatcha think?

Maddie looking at herself in the mirror with the eye patch is TOO CUTE!!!!! And I just LOVE Nelly Cabinstealer's poses :rotfl: Glad she had such a great time!!!!

I LOVE The PL!!! LOVE LOVE!!!

we have done it twice!!! first time was Zack and Meg Matt wanted NOTHING to do with it. then the last time the boys did it together!!! It was AWESOME!!!

IF you do it again ask for either Ken or Gina Maria.. they are THE BEST Cm's on the planet!

Ohhh Chef Mickey's the picture with Mickey and Maddie with her arms out?!? WAY too cute!!!

She really LOVES the characters!!!

Can't wait to see her a little older!! She will be running up to them all!!!

I am totally impressed that your group of 7 made it to Chef Mickey for a 7:10 ADR, especially on the last day. I think they should have given you a prize.

Nelly Cabinstealer - LOVE - she looks so cute in her pirate gear!

That little Maddie is just adorable meeting Pluto and Minnie. I know it can be ALOT of work for moms to bring the little ones to Disney but, trust me, you forget about all the stuff and fussy moments when you remember these magical moments.

That sure is an expensive bowl of Froot Loops. Hope he got to enjoy some other goodies too. :goodvibes

we are doing a pirate day too! In fact, our shirts look just like that, except the t's are green and white :lmao: I have been debating on whether to get the makeover for all of us or just the girls. I thought it would be fun for us all to do it, but I might have to cut it out of the budget to make room for the dessert party. :confused3 whatcha think? Maddie looking at herself in the mirror with the eye patch is TOO CUTE!!!!! And I just LOVE Nelly Cabinstealer's poses :rotfl: Glad she had such a great time!!!!

How funny! I think it's fun for the whole family to do except I hate face paint on me, so I didn't want anything to do with it, also, I haven't gotten there yet but Olivia no longer looked like a pirate 2 hrs later...lol, the bandanna kept coming off, the earring bothered her, and the eye patch, and all the makeup sweated off aside from some eyeliner, even the face jewels came off a little later in the day, so I was a little bummed. But her makeover wasn't real over the top, so I'm
Sure some of the fancier ones where they paint your face stay better! But I did see adults walking around with them, though if it means no dessert party I'd do the dessert party and just let the kids get makeovers! Lol

I LOVE The PL!!! LOVE LOVE!!! http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/mbonadurer/media/Photo pass/Photo0164FourBySix.jpg.html we have done it twice!!! first time was Zack and Meg Matt wanted NOTHING to do with it. then the last time the boys did it together!!! It was AWESOME!!! IF you do it again ask for either Ken or Gina Maria.. they are THE BEST Cm's on the planet! Ohhh Chef Mickey's the picture with Mickey and Maddie with her arms out?!? WAY too cute!!! She really LOVES the characters!!! Can't wait to see her a little older!! She will be running up to them all!!!

That's a great photo!!! And yes, I'm so thankful that Maddie likes the characters! I'm glad she wasn't scared. We go to a local six flags a lot so I guess she has experience...

I am totally impressed that your group of 7 made it to Chef Mickey for a 7:10 ADR, especially on the last day. I think they should have given you a prize. Nelly Cabinstealer - LOVE - she looks so cute in her pirate gear! That little Maddie is just adorable meeting Pluto and Minnie. I know it can be ALOT of work for moms to bring the little ones to Disney but, trust me, you forget about all the stuff and fussy moments when you remember these magical moments. That sure is an expensive bowl of Froot Loops. Hope he got to enjoy some other goodies too. :goodvibes

I know! I'm even impressed we made that one! We were at rope drop everyday our trip!

I agree about the work! It's all worth it! Even babies have a lot to keep then happy at Disney! And Maddie was very easy going to entire trip!

And the hubby did indulge in about 3-4 other plates of food, so I'd say he ended up getting his $$ worth! Lol!

Can't believe you all got to cm at 7:10! Way to go family! I had to laugh at the bowl of fruit loops (which we ate this morning for breakfast :rotfl:), but whatever makes you happy on vacation, right?

We did the pirates league too!! We LOVED it and Olivia makes an adorable--I mean, totally scary--pirate! Hannah's makeup didn't last all day either unlike that face that never comes off. I was sort of glad...

And Maddie is too cute with her eyepatch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter