Turmeric?

I’ve tried a couple of different turmeric teas. One was fine, but the other was a struggle to drink. I forced myself to finish the entire box, but oh my it was awful. I got that one at Trader Joe’s. The better one was Republic of Tea. I’ve also made Tumeric gummies with gelatin, powdered tumeric, a bit of honey and coconut oil. Those aren’t bad and I’ve been meaning to make them again. We’ve been walking a ton during the pandemic and my flat feet and right hip are acting up. I thought it was helpful, but it could also be all in my head.

Thank you for starting this thread! I am suffering with frozen shoulder and I’ve seen turmeric mentioned as helping with inflammation. My stomach is already shot from taking ibuprofen over the last 7 months so hopefully turmeric doesn’t aggravate it. I’m desperate enough to try anything to help with the pain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter