Florida Resident
I had lunch on 7/2 at the new Turf Club Bar & Grill at Saratoga
Springs. My husband and I had the honor of being the very first people
to dine on the outdoor terrace of the new restaurant. First at
something at WDW at last :)
For all the Pictures go to
http://net-marks.com/disney/turfclub/

hpim1037.jpg

This is a pic of their "Blackberry Lemonade" ( non alcoholic)
this was a very addictive drink, we had 3 during the meal.

This is the Penee Pasta Vegetarian style (also with no cheese)

hpim1040.jpg

and the Reuben.
hpim1038.jpg

The outside view as you can see was breathtaking, they told us that
dining there at night gives an amazing view of Downtown Disney (this
we already knew since its right above the Saratoga to Downtown boat
launch, so we'd seen the view before). And you've got indoor pics as well.

hpim1027.jpg

hpim1028.jpg

hpim1052.jpg

hpim1048.jpg

Thanks Cheryl!! That was a GREAT review!! :thumbsup2

How was the food? The pasta looked really good.

No Jockey Servers?

Oh!! Congratulations on being the First!!

cherylp3 said:
I had lunch on 7/2 at the new Turf Club Bar & Grill at Saratoga
Springs. My husband and I had the honor of being the very first people
to dine on the outdoor terrace of the new restaurant. First at
something at WDW at last :)
For all the Pictures go to
http://net-marks.com/disney/turfclub/

Do you know if they have a childrens menu?
THANKS! :sunny:

Thank for for the pictures and menu. Do you know if the menu changes for dinner and if they will be serving breakfast?

Hey Cheryl! I was working in the Artist's Palate yesterday! I wish you would have stopped by and let me know you were a fellow-DIS-er! I'm so glad you like the Turf Club. Everyone's been very excited about the opening and we have lots of new Cast members and chef's and chef's helpers running around in our kitchen!

Your pics were great! I agree, the view across the canal to Downtown Disney West side is wonderful!

Connie

Thanks for the review, we'll be there the first week of October and can't wait to try it :thumbsup2

We were at SSR for 2 weeks in April/May this year, when they had just started working on it.

I'm looking forward to seeing details of the full menu.

Thanks for the review, love the pictures. Now if I could only get an idea about my favorite vacation meal - breakfast. Does the Turf Club have a breakfast?

cquick: Sorry I didn't stop by Artists, we were trying to beat out the rain home.

Turf is only open for Lunch and Dinner. The pasta was excellent, loved the artichokes. My husband loved the rueben.

There is a kids meal as well. I'm not sure if the menu changes for dinner.

The restaurant does give a 20% DDE discount or a 10% member discount.

-Cheryl

Hey, this is cherylp3's DH, I just wanted to chime in.

There is a children's menu, my bad for not taking pics of it. You can see the regular menu they gave us for lunch on the website link Cheryl posted. As Cheryl said, we have no idea if there is a different dinner menu.

I liked the Reuben a lot. As you can see its on a marble rye. The bread is toasted (had the texture of grill toasting, not toaster toasting), and cut thin. I liked that because you get more taste of corn beef and saurkraut, and thousand island in your mouth, and less bread taste. The bites of the sandwich conform to your mouth well, as the bread is not too hard as to crunch, it all chews well - the corn beef is nice and lean, no hard to chew bits.

My feeling is the two things they got right that needed to be gotten right were the potato chips and the lemonade. After all if you're trying to emulate an eatery in the style of the legendary Saratoga Springs, you need to have those two things down to do it.

Your review has beat the update on the Disney web site. It doesn't even list the restaurant yet.

Does anyone know if this will be a dining plan restaurant?

I'm out of table service meals for our next trip anyway, but was just wondering. SSR's our home resort, so I'm sure we'll be trying it sooner or later.

Thank you both for your great reviews. I can't wait to try this place in December. Your pictures are awesome.

Well, I guess patience is a virtue. The Pompano Grill is back!

Thanks for sharing, it looks wonderful. Did you stay at SSR?? Where? Did you like your location???

We were staying at the Fl resident room rate - $177 for the studio was great!

When we checked in we had a choice of Paddock or Congress.

Since we are deciding what rooms would be good for our Oct. trip, we chose paddock to try somewhere new, we were in the 5500 section.

It was a nice view of a walkway and a pond but farther from the bus stop but not too far.

There are still 6 buildings under construction.

-Cheryl

Thanks for the reviews and the pics! Can't wait to try it next trip "home". We loved the chips back in Jan from Artist Pallette!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter