turbo jam question

MomOf2DisneyKids

<font color=9966ff>Scrapbook mommy<br><font color=
Hi! Can anyone tell me if the Turbo Jam dvd's would be too hard to start w/o getting the "learn and burn" one first? I don't really want to get the whole set until I know if I like it.....because I have too many sets of other things just sitting in the entertainment center! :rolleyes: Do you think a beginner could catch on doing one of the cardio parties?
TIA!
:wave:

I think you could start w/o learn and burn, but as with any new routine (steps, arm movement, etc.) it will take you a while to figure things out. But, I think w/ determination you could do w/o the learn and burn. Let me know how you do b/c I'm interested in Turbo Jam and I don't want the beginner dvd either.

Good luck. :yay:

Hi guys i have the turbo jam series. i am getting the master series next. I love love love turbo jam. If you have never taken a cardio kickboxing class before I would actually use the learn and burn first. Only because Charleyne (sp?) goes through the different punches, kicks etc and shows you the right form for maximum results. If you need more info you can go to the beachbody.com and go on the message boards there. They are free and you could get more info about the program. Have fun. Turbo rocks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter