Tuesday's Fastpass Jumble Riddle

These shall require thought. I believe I will ponder this while in my staff meeting, which starts in 15 minutes. I'm sure I'll be IN after that. Maybe.

pam66 said:

Well if you'd quit talking to yourself :rolleyes1 ;)

PM on the way...but I can't promise perfection. Just ask Angel and Donna :)

firstmickey said:
I should get extra credit for helping the fiance get the answers right! :teeth: ;) :rotfl2:

You get a gold star in my book. :)

firstmickey said:
i just want to state: despite the mixed up words confusing me today (not to mention the uhhmmmmmm person you are marrying!) ;) .......

this was a very enjoyable and fun riddle! :teeth: :thumbsup2

good job Craigy! :teeth:

Ummmm, it's called a JUMBLE...

But thanks! :)

I'm In!! :cool1:

I get by with a little help from my friends :goodvibes

PAMMY

donald070305f.gif

L107ANGEL said:
Ok that thumbs up is just too cute! :love:

Thumb%20Face.jpg

Okay, that one's NOT so cute...

Wow, 9 o'clock and already halfway to a WOO HOOTY.

crcormier said:
Thumb%20Face.jpg

Okay, that one's NOT so cute...

Wow, 9 o'clock and already halfway to a WOO HOOTY.

Thats disturbing Craig :eek:

Aaarrgggg! I need some mints in the worst way.

I overslept. Today is enrollment at the high school. We'll make it, just without the extra time I expected, so no time to pull out my hair over this one yet.

I pulled up a list of fastpass attractions, but didn't see any that matched up right off the bat. Are the spaces what's confusing me? Do I just jumble the letters and ignore them? Help. I'll be back much later this morning - much calmer but much poorer. :rotfl:

MerryPoppins said:
Aaarrgggg! I need some mints in the worst way.

I overslept. Today is enrollment at the high school. We'll make it, just without the extra time I expected, so no time to pull out my hair over this one yet.

I pulled up a list of fastpass attractions, but didn't see any that matched up right off the bat. Are the spaces what's confusing me? Do I just jumble the letters and ignore them? Help. I'll be back much later this morning - much calmer but much poorer. :rotfl:
:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Mints received, but as of yet unread. Thank you. I'll come back and see if I can get them on my own first. (When I'm not in such a rush)

crcormier said:
Ummmm, it's called a JUMBLE...

But thanks! :)

ROFL at this! but you knew what I meant!

And I totally protest the Lars leading thing today.....she wouldnt have been in without MOI!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :teeth:

(I wasnt argumentative....that was my Lou imitation!) ;) :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter