Tuesday's Fastpass Jumble Riddle

the sad thing is.....the only one of those that Lou will ride with me is 5! :teeth: :rotfl2: Well maybe 3 if we figure out what it is!

My eyes aren't blue....and I also apparently stink at giving mints (or need more sleep and need not attempt the riddle so early in the morning :rolleyes: )
because I think I've confused myself more than if I just didn't know the answers :rotfl: :rotfl:

Donna and Angel...I will deny any rumors you start :rolleyes1 ;)

tmasingo said:
My eyes aren't blue....and I also apparently stink at giving mints (or need more sleep and need not attempt the riddle so early in the morning :rolleyes: )
because I think I've confused myself more than if I just didn't know the answers :rotfl: :rotfl:

Donna and Angel...I will deny any rumors you start :rolleyes1 ;)
You shouldn't toy with a blonde so early in the morning :rolleyes: Just saying :teeth:

firstmickey said:
I should get extra credit for helping the fiance get the answers right! :teeth: ;) :rotfl2:

Yeah yeah...I figured my mistake before I got your reply. I haven't been buying my morning iced coffee. I blame it on that :teeth:

where the heck is Craigy???????????????????????????????????

i just want to state: despite the mixed up words confusing me today (not to mention the uhhmmmmmm person you are marrying!) ;) .......

this was a very enjoyable and fun riddle! :teeth: :thumbsup2

good job Craigy! :teeth:

Great Monday Riddle! Makes me want to plan a trip!!! :thumbsup2

Have a great day all!

Valerie :wave2:

:rolleyes:
firstmickey said:
where the heck is Craigy???????????????????????????????????

i just want to state: despite the mixed up words confusing me today (not to mention the uhhmmmmmm person you are marrying!) ;) .......

good job Craigy!
:teeth:
There are words for what you are doing :rolleyes:

firstmickey said:

good job Craigy! :teeth:
It's getting deep in here :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lars624 said:
It's getting deep in here :rotfl: :rotfl:
thadminwatch.gif

i can't get 2 or 5 so far...but having fun!!!!

cami
x

Okay, I am FINALLY back. Apologies, but I ran into construction on the way to work. (Well, I didn't run INTO it, but it slowed me down.)

And here's today's leaderboard:

Leading today with all the correct answers first is...

LARS
leader.gif

followed closely by the argumentative DONNA
donald070305f.gif

SHERIDAC
donald070305f.gif

ANGEL
donald070305f.gif

TARA (sorry for confusing you, and everyone else, hon!)
donald070305f.gif

VALERIE
donald070305f.gif

BUZZY
donald070305f.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter