Tubing info--Great way to beat the heat!

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
If you are looking for something fun to do as a break from the heat and touring the parks, you might want to consider <b>Tubing</b>.

Sammy DuVal's water sports provides this activity at WDW. To make reservations, call 1-407-939-7529, choose option #4 and tell them you want to make reservations for the <b>Tubing</b> experience. They will transfer you to Sammy DuVal's water sports.

Up to 5 people, regardless of their age, can go out at the same time and share up to 3 inner tubes, so you won't be crowded. You can enjoy this activity year round if you wish. Your inner tube(s) will be towed by a boat around the lagoon for about an hour. A "thumbs up" to the driver will increase your speed and a "thumbs down" to the driver slows the boat down.

The cost is $125 plus tax (for up to 5 people) and this includes the tubes, life vests and driver. There are <b>no</b> discounts for AP or Disney Club :( .

Reservations are not required, walk ins are accommodated, but if you are planning this activity during the peak summer months, you may want to make a reservation. You can go tubing 7 days a week. The first boat leaves at 9am and the last one goes out at 4pm.

Go to the back of the Contemporary Resort to the lake and the window on the right will be Sammy DuVal's Water Sports.

Have fun!

Katholyn

Sounds like a lot of fun, but I would be afraid one of those 'gators would be waiting for me! :eek: :)

Sounds like fun to me! I'm putting that on my list of things I'd definitely like to try sometime when we have the $$$$. Thanks for telling us about it. :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter