TTC thread take 2

Thanks! Yep 3! My RE said if I was 32 years old she would only do 2 but since I am 38 she was perfectly fine with transferring 3. I will be testing before the blood work as I am too impatient to wait until next Saturday.

Those of you have gone through IVF isn't the no BDing for almost a month torturous??? my DH is going stircrazy!

I don't blame ya, glad you're gonna test!! (I got my bfp at 6 days past my 5 day transfer ;) )

yes and we didn't again until after I saw the OB at 10 weeks, so that was oh...2 and a half months. Too scary in the beginning!

Ok so after 2 years of not being able to TTC b/c of cancer, I am on my second cycle that we are allowed & it is just making me crazy. I have so much respect for you guys that have been trying for so long....the time between ovulation and AF is just making me crazy!

Well today was my official testing day given to me by my RE. Unfortunately I got a BFN and no sign of Aunt Flow yet. I called them and they said "We're sorry to hear that. Call us when she shows up and we will start over."

Sigh:sad1:

Ok so after 2 years of not being able to TTC b/c of cancer, I am on my second cycle that we are allowed & it is just making me crazy. I have so much respect for you guys that have been trying for so long....the time between ovulation and AF is just making me crazy!

You can do it!!!!! 10 years here and we are expecting our 1st baby in May:lovestruc

Well today was my official testing day given to me by my RE. Unfortunately I got a BFN and no sign of Aunt Flow yet. I called them and they said "We're sorry to hear that. Call us when she shows up and we will start over."

So sorry......It is so hard when you feel the giant brush off.....Hugs to you.

I'm so sorry.

You can do it!!!!! 10 years here and we are expecting our 1st baby in May:lovestruc

So happy for you! They wanted me off BC 2 months before we started TTC. I had two perfect 28 day cycles. Then last month AF was 2 days late. I should have started today, but I had some possible implantation bleeding last week, but no positive test. So now I don't know if that was actually AF and I should start over, keep waiting and test in a few days...ugh.

I'm so sorry.

So sorry......It is so hard when you feel the giant brush off.....Hugs to you.

Thanks girls!!! I was really super bummed this morning. Now I've moved on to DETERMINED! :thumbsup2

So happy for you! They wanted me off BC 2 months before we started TTC. I had two perfect 28 day cycles. Then last month AF was 2 days late. I should have started today, but I had some possible implantation bleeding last week, but no positive test. So now I don't know if that was actually AF and I should start over, keep waiting and test in a few days...ugh.

I'm wishing lots of pixie dust for you!!!!:cheer2:

Thanks girls!!! I was really super bummed this morning. Now I've moved on to DETERMINED! :thumbsup2

I'm wishing lots of pixie dust for you!!!!:cheer2:

SO normal. Your going to go from thrilled, determined, sad, heartbroken and then everything starts again.
Know it is just part of the long, tedious ride.

I know I'm not on here a lot but I wanted to give an update on DH's urology appointment since I heard from his doctor yesterday.

Doctor called me yesterday and said a few of DH's hormone levels are off but the biggest one is testosterone. The low side of normal is 225 and DH is at 154 so he thinks DH would benefit from taking a low dose of Clomid. He will be taking half a tablet (so a total of 25mg) every other day. Doctor wants DH to go back in 4 weeks to get his testosterone re-checked to make sure the Clomid is helping or see if they need to alter the dosage any and then after 3 months of taking it he will go back again to do another SA to see if there's any improvement in his sperm. I'm so glad to have this news before we go on vacation. I'm praying hard that we get pregnant in the 3 months DH is taking the Clomid and we won't have to entertain the idea of going back to see my RE. Please keep saying prayers for us ladies. So far, God is listening :D
Here is hoping the Clomid helps!!! Prayers for you guys!

Thanks! Yep 3! My RE said if I was 32 years old she would only do 2 but since I am 38 she was perfectly fine with transferring 3. I will be testing before the blood work as I am too impatient to wait until next Saturday.

Those of you have gone through IVF isn't the no BDing for almost a month torturous??? my DH is going stircrazy!
Yes, DH thought it was a long wait, but I was so nervous, I didn't care!!!

Sending you some pixie dust and patience, the wait is definitely not easy! HUGS!:hug:;)

I am so sorry! :grouphug: It's even worse when the office isn't more kind, but I guess they sort of get robotic and used to it. I know the roller coaster of starting over each month is so painful. Sending you lots of love!!!!:hug:

:sad1:

I haven't posted it anywhere, not even on fb and am not going to until a decision is made.

I'm afraid my username may soon be Gabbiesolo. My marriage may be falling apart due to the big IF.

We've never been able to get back up since the diagnosis. We stopped BDing all together. He complains all the time about every little thing. I need to have my surgery which of course is not covered by insurance.

We don't talk anymore. We don't spend time together anymore. I've cut back my work trips to be with him and he shuts me out. :sad2:

We've both just shut down and I don't know what to do.

:confused3:sad2::sad1:

I knew I wouldn't get judgement from you ladies. I've suggested counseling, he won't go. He thinks it's a sign of weakness.

Gabbie

Angelhalo - so sorry about your BFN. It hurts every time. You have a great attitude and I know you will get there!

Gabbie - I am really sorry to hear that about you and your husband. Infertility is such a hard road, I don't think a lot of people realize how damaging it can be to couples. Thinking of you, and hoping things get better soon!

Quick update on me - We started stims last weekend and everything has been moving along great so far. We're looking on target for retrieval on Tuesday! So far we have 11-13 good sized follicles, and I am very pleased with that!

Falltime - Can't wait to hear about your beta! Praying and hoping for the best of news!

I am so sorry! :grouphug: It's even worse when the office isn't more kind, but I guess they sort of get robotic and used to it. I know the roller coaster of starting over each month is so painful. Sending you lots of love!!!!:hug:

Thank you too! :hug:

I actually really like them. They seem very sweet and sympathetic. But, I suppose you're right. They do the same thing day in and day out. Another negative is just another negative to them which means it is time to move on and do it again. they don't quite sense the heartache like we do.

Gabbie I'm so sorry! I hate to hear that something that should be creating so much happiness could be tearing people apart :(

Well AF finally showed up this afternoon now. At least now I can stop thinking "maybe it will still happen" and gear up for the next cycle. It has now been 2.5 years since DH and I threw away the birth control. But, only 3 months since we started fertility treatments.

I go in for a blood draw on Friday morning, then I will start my 5 days of Letrozole. After that I will have another blood draw, then Ovidrel, then the 3rd attempt at IUI. Hopefully this round will work. If not, the RE will move us on to IVF.

I'm so sorry :sad2: I always found those words really hard too. But I guess they say it allll the time. :(

this delay today is driving me insane. Gabbie, I'm sorry. Usually a vacation really helped take the edge off for us, but I know you go on trips for work already. Remind me when is the last time you two went on vacay together?

Well I think it's over for me. A HPT test on 6dp5dt and today at 8dp5dt were both negative. Then today I started bleeding and it's bright red so I don't have too much hope. My first beta was today which they don't call with the results and then I have my second one on Saturday, so I'll have confirmation then.

Of the 9 embryo's that were still progressing at transfer they were able to freeze 3. Our insurance will cover one more IVF cycle so we'll do that before using the frozen ones. Anyway that's my update.

Angel - so sorry about the BFN :hug:
Gabbie - sorry to hear about you and your husband, I pray that you can work things out :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter