Trustworthy Site?

bsmcneil

DIS Veteran
It seems like this might be an appropriate forum; when I last went to WDW (a month ago), there was a shirt I wanted to get for my kiddos (we're going in Jan). But, by the time I decided, I couldn't get to a shop that had it. I've found it online - but it makes me wonder if it's a legitimate company. Has anyone heard of/have familiar with https://www.appealingdecor.com/ ?

It seems like they are a sort of clearance site for Disney merch. If you're only looking to buy a t-shirt then it would seem that you're overthinking the legitimacy of the site.

They have no contact information (the phone numbers I can find go to England and Pakistan and seem months old/maybe not in service) and no reviews. In current society, that's a weird sign if not a red flag. The merchandise is consistently significantly cheaper than it was/is in the parks and they seem to only have started selling Disney stuff a few months ago (previously they were selling home decor). So, without anyone saying, "Yeah they're legit/I've used them" I'll pass (regardless of whether I'm overthinking how I spend my money).

They have no contact information (the phone numbers I can find go to England and Pakistan and seem months old/maybe not in service) and no reviews. In current society, that's a weird sign if not a red flag. The merchandise is consistently significantly cheaper than it was/is in the parks and they seem to only have started selling Disney stuff a few months ago (previously they were selling home decor). So, without anyone saying, "Yeah they're legit/I've used them" I'll pass (regardless of whether I'm overthinking how I spend my money).
Merch all looks legit. Just a matter of them actually sending out the products AFTER you pay them. Fingers crossed if you decide to take a chance.

Merch all looks legit. Just a matter of them actually sending out the products AFTER you pay them. Fingers crossed if you decide to take a chance.
Yeah, you nailed my concern. And while I could always pursue chargebacks - it's just not worth it at the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter