Trip Reports for Outside the parks

Goofyuk

I'm Goofy about Goofy
Hi all,

I've been reading a lot of the completed trip reports and enjoying them but I'm looking for reports that cover a lot of stuff outside the main parks. I know it seems counter-productive on a Disney forum. I've read that many reports on the 4 big Disney parks & the Universal two, that they are all blending together a bit.

What I am trying to find, and searching by myself isn't bringing me much luck are reports that have a decent amount about any of the following:
Boardwalk/Marketplace/Downtown Disney Area in general
Typhon Lagoon/Blizzard Beach
Disney Quest
Dinner shows (in Disney or out)
IDrive attractions or other area attractions such as Gatorland or Holy Land
Legoland
Kennedy Space Centre

The only ones I've been able to find so far really are those from Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina but I'm guessing theres a lot of other TRs which cover some of these areas as well as the main Disney parks.

Some people incorporate that into their reports. In mine, I'm about to spend a good amount of time talking about Downtown Disney and what there is to do there. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter