Trip Report! Alaska -- Taming the Last Frontier Part 3 - IMAGE INTENSIVE!

Wow, SayHello, you already convinced me to go on Southwest Splendors next Sept. and now I want to go on this one. You are the BEST trip reporter. It looks like you had a fabulous time. Thanks so much for sharing.
:woohoo: It's all an evil plot to get everyone to have a wonderful, fabulous time on vacation! Looks like it's working! :teeth: Bwahahah!

Thanks so much, CocosMeme! I just love doing these reports, and it's so great that people enjoy reading them as much as they seem to! I *did* have a fabulous time!

You really should do Alaska, too! ;)

I am *so* looking forward to sitting down with a cup of tea (who am I kidding... a glass of wine...) and reading all of this! I just skimmed so far and looked at all the fabulous photos!

Thanks for writing this, sayhello! I'm still only half way through writing my Bella Italia report, so now maybe the guilt will motivate me. :)

Dotti
*burp*! :rolleyes1 Hope you enjoy both the wine and the Report! :teeth: I like inspiring people to write Reports! And to take these trips! And to buy cool cameras! And... just in general!

Boy, Dotti, are you sure you know what you've gotten yourself in for? :rotfl:

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter