• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trip planner

Poorman

DIS Veteran
I know I downloaded a Disney trip planner. This spreedsheet had day by day items , PS confirmation numbers, phone numbers, costs etc. Can't for the life of me find it. Can any one help with a similar spreedsheet?

TIA. Rich

But I think it is a better one. Thank you very much! I was getting a little confused with all the priority seating and confirmation numbers. This is a big help.

Have fun in OKW. Regards, Rich

I love the Copy and Paste method of saving info so this planner was the answer for my needs!!

To keep all this info in one place,here is a computer planner, for free!! The Disney Vacation Planner. It will print day by day items , PS confirmation numbers, phone numbers, costs etc. on a seperate sheet.

Also check the pre-loaded pull down menu's at the top for loads of WDW info!!
http://www.intercot.com/planner/default.asp

By adding a Secert, I can Copy and paste all the info I find into a secert page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter