Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

Not sure if this has been asked before (sorry if yes) but if park is opening earlier --6AM instead of 9AM for extra magic hours-- would CLFPs come into play?
I know that if a park opens an hour earlier for hotel guests, that regular FP+ isn't available for use until park officially opens for all.
Is it the same for CLFP?
Thanks.
For me yes. My family has been to wdw over 50 times. Dd24 and I over 70 (love mom n me trips).

I am booking the extra cl fp because her bf HAS NEVER BEEN TO DISNEY! He is one of 7 so must have been hard for the parents.

Mainly I booked because I won’t wait more than 20 mins for any ride at this point.

2, the cl passes don’t have tier restrictions. So he can do soarin and test track. Or HS tot, RR and SDD. Currently HS has a crappy system for fp’s this fall.

We were going to do mnsshp. About $300, instead extra passes 3 days $450. I think for a newbie that’s a better option.

Normally I wouldn’t bother. Emh or RD then fp at night is our usual go to plan.

Fast passes I don’t think can be booked during EMH.

The problem is we def will be starting the day at HS. I’ll have to think this day through.
Here’s a question: if I only book three CL and one regular FP at HS, as soon as I swipe my 1st regular FP, can I make three at MK? Obviously it will be day if FPs but just thinking of strategies.

Here’s a question: if I only book three CL and one regular FP at HS, as soon as I swipe my 1st regular FP, can I make three at MK? Obviously it will be day if FPs but just thinking of strategies.
Wow. I’m blowing up this board today. This booking CL FP has given me tunnel vision. I’ll just RD one of the attractions during morning EMH and CL FP the other three. Then book the 3 regular FPs in MK. Now which one to RD at HS??

Wow. I’m blowing up this board today. This booking CL FP has given me tunnel vision. I’ll just RD one of the attractions during morning EMH and CL FP the other three. Then book the 3 regular FPs in MK. Now which one to RD at HS??

That would work- I'd say ToT or RnR for RD since most people will flock to Star Wars/Toy Story. After SWGE opens there will be daily EMH from 6am-9am, however, based on their calendar it looks like that might stop around Nov. 3rd. Then it goes back to the once a week 8 am EMH. If it's the 3 hour EMH you could even knock out 2 of those rides ( Tot and RnR) at RD.

That would work- I'd say ToT or RnR for RD since most people will flock to Star Wars/Toy Story. After SWGE opens there will be daily EMH from 6am-9am, however, based on their calendar it looks like that might stop around Nov. 3rd. Then it goes back to the once a week 8 am EMH. If it's the 3 hour EMH you could even knock out 2 of those rides ( Tot and RnR) at RD.
We are going the week after EEMH ends - so just an hour early (unless it changes - AGH). If we were to RD one of the rides, we would have to sign up for Jedi first. Given that, should we still go to ToT or RnR first? Then the first booked fast pass would be for whichever one we don't RD?

We are going the week after EEMH ends - so just an hour early (unless it changes - AGH). If we were to RD one of the rides, we would have to sign up for Jedi first. Given that, should we still go to ToT or RnR first? Then the first booked fast pass would be for whichever one we don't RD?
I think once SWGE opens ToT and RnR will be easy to get on during EMH. It's a bit of a walk from Jedi but I think you could definitely do one if not both during EMH.

Last edited:
No, you'd only be able to book 2 FP at that time, unless your 1st attraction is down. (but keep reading)

Also keep in mind, you can't double up. You can't book 2 FP for the same attraction. When we did the CLFP, we were hard pressed to find 6 attractions to FP in Epcot. (6 things worthy of a FP.) We don't generally need a FP for say, Imagination. You can now do 3 in one park and 3 in another, but hopping takes time.

Third, if you DON'T pay for the extra CL FP, AFTER you use your 3 FP, you can book a 4th. After you use your 4th, you can book a 5th. So, over the course of a full day, anyone can obtain more than 3FP, if they book them one at a time (after the first 3.) After using our regular 3 in Epcot, getting a FP for Imagination is easy, but you don't really need one.

The downside of the CL FP is that you are pretty much locked into using all 6 FP on at least the 3 days you have them. That = 3 fairly long days.

The downside of the CL FP is that you are pretty much locked into using all 6 FP on at least the 3 days you have them. That = 3 fairly long days.
Long days.... I don't think so. It's all depending on how you schedule your FPs. Last summer, I scheduled my 6 FPs at 10am, 11am, 1pm, 630pm, 730pm and 8pm. I would schedule lunch right after I finished my 11am FP, went back to hotel after the 1pm FP and stayed until 6pm and got back to hotel at 9pm or later. Sometimes I could squeeze short rides in-between these FPs. My family never do rope drop or EMH. We enjoyed CL FPs and hopefully the program will be available next summer.

Long days.... I don't think so. It's all depending on how you schedule your FPs. Last summer, I scheduled my 6 FPs at 10am, 11am, 1pm, 630pm, 730pm and 8pm. I would schedule lunch right after I finished my 11am FP, went back to hotel after the 1pm FP and stayed until 6pm and got back to hotel at 9pm or later. Sometimes I could squeeze short rides in-between these FPs. My family never do rope drop or EMH. We enjoyed CL FPs and hopefully the program will be available next summer.

That is a great idea. I may do this during our March trip (if they CL FP trial is extended...).

Due to wonky AP discount availbility I might end up with 2 night reservations back to back Poly CL. Sat night-Tues night. We want to do the FP program Sat, Mon and Tues. Anyone know if that's possible or will having 2 reservations screw that up?

We currently have CL reservations for December but with SWGE not being available I'm thinking about cancelling them. Has anyone been offered anything who has booked and inquired about the SWGE rides?

We currently have CL reservations for December but with SWGE not being available I'm thinking about cancelling them. Has anyone been offered anything who has booked and inquired about the SWGE rides?
ROR opens Dec 5th. Have you contacted Disney Signature Service inquiring about the FP booking day for ROR? If your arrival day is after Dec 5th, I would keep CL until later day.

I spoke with DSS today. Our Club Level FastPass window opens this weekend for our October 2019 reservation. The cast member I spoke with noted at this time we will be unable to make any FastPass reservations for Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run. She didn’t think that would change prior to October, but couldn’t be certain. FYI

I spoke with DSS today. Our Club Level FastPass window opens this weekend for our October 2019 reservation. The cast member I spoke with noted at this time we will be unable to make any FastPass reservations for Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run. She didn’t think that would change prior to October, but couldn’t be certain. FYI
We call Sunday morning for our October trip. Finally!!

Due to wonky AP discount availbility I might end up with 2 night reservations back to back Poly CL. Sat night-Tues night. We want to do the FP program Sat, Mon and Tues. Anyone know if that's possible or will having 2 reservations screw that up?
You only need a 2 night res to book your 3 days so I think you are ok.

That will be fine, you meet all of the criteria twice lol! Both stays are 2 nights and both are CL, so you are good to go

Thank you for sharing. I do hope that virtual queue to get into SWGE will be offered and that guests paying for CL FP+ will get some advantages of getting a spot in the virtual queue earlier than general public. I am not going until August 2020 and I am starting to get worried about this trip. DH and kids really want to ride all the Star War rides. We are not earlier risers and hope to take advantage of CL FP+ program which not sure will exist by then..... :confused3

I easily figured out that in a 4 day trip, I just won't have enough two-park-a-day exposure to justify the price for extra fast passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter