Treehouse Villas

My biggest concern is-does it feel like TOO much room?
Well it'd be like booking a 2 bedroom place, when a 1 bedroom would be sufficient. The extra bedroom/bathroom space is being paid for but not utilized. OTOH, it's about the same point price as a 1 bedroom villa at VGF. So if you'd rather have the isolation of the Treehouse, it's not a bad option.

When are you thinking of going? If you really feel it's just TOO much room, my wife and I will occupy a spare bedroom and bathroom while you are there, and we won't charge you anything for the service of helping take up space. :teeth:

Just curious, would it just be the two of you in the Treehouses? Our 45th Anniversary is 3 years after you, and I've already thought of the possibility of just DH and I renting a treehouse. We both love nature, are birdwatchers, and it seems like a great option for us. So if just two of you in the Treehouse, please let us know how it goes. My biggest concern is-does it feel like TOO much room?
I was thinking the same thing - a lot of room for 2 - but we both really wanted to try them out. We've invited DH's brother and wife. They are planning a vacation the previous week with grandsons (1st WDW trip) so the last day they'll move from Port Orleans to Treehouse. I think it will be fun. DH isn't so sure (it's the BIL from the 'Oh, No They Didn't' thread - LOL). I think he would of preferred to invite our youngest but it's a bad time at work for her.

Too bad it is too close to risk the CFW being available - that would be the perfect fit.

Are they scheduled to get a refurbishment sometime? We're considering staying there some time for a non-park trip, and bird and wildlife watching (although we don't need to see snakes). If a refurbishment is planned, when?
The last treehouse refurb was in 2016 (they were added to SSR in 2009 and do not follow the same refurb schedule as the rest of SSR). Under the usual 7-year reburb schedule they should have had one this year. The pandemic set back a number of the refurb schedules, and thus far nothing has been announced for the treehouses, even for 2024.

I recently checked availability for this summer (July & August) and it was literally wide open. It's only 2-3 months out. Is that the norm? I was surprised by available inventory.

LAX

We are going in a few days. It seems like we didn't book until 6 months out and it was wide open also. It used to be in more demand because of 3 bedrooms for the price of 2, but they started charging more points so I think that lowered some of the demand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter