Traveling Vaccine Requirements Help

kelly3kids

Mouseketeer
Hi, I am sorry if this has been answered. I did a search and didn't see anything. If you have traveled to Aulani in the last two months, do I have to use AZOVA or Clear to get vaccine approval or is putting it all in Safe Travel Hawaii enough? I am worried I am missing a step. I want to do this right and it says we have to have something printed out and in hand when we go to the airport. Please help this worried Mom heart. Thanks.

Travelers entering the state who have been fully vaccinated may bypass quarantine without a pre-travel test. The vaccination record document must be uploaded to Safe Travels and printed out prior to departure and the traveler must have a hard copy in hand when arriving in Hawaiʻi. The State of Hawai‘i will also accept vaccine records that are digitally validated by Digital Health Pass Partners (AZOVA, CLEAR and CommonPass). Travelers who use one of the State’s partners to link their digitally validated vaccine records with Safe Travels may enjoy expedited processing at the airport (no secondary visual inspection of paper vaccine records).

• Domestic travelers can apply for an exception/exemption by:
  • Uploading a negative COVID-19 test result from Hawaii's Trusted Testing and Travel Partners, found on https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel-partners/
  • Uploading a picture of your COVID-19 vaccination card.
  • Linking a digital health pass ID from partners such as AZOVA, CommonPass or Clear - to represent either a negative COVID-19 test or proof of vaccination.
  • Applying for a specialty exemption at https://ag.hawaii.gov/travelexemption/
We have uploaded all of our vaccine cards into safe travel Hawaii. I just want to know what it means by having it printed out and ready because I don't see anything to print from that site.
Thanks in advance.

In the sentence you bolded, I read it as the vaccination record document that you are uploading needs to be printed out, not the Safe Travels page. I would think that by taking a copy of the vaccination card is what they mean.

When we went in March, we had to print out our negative tests results after uploading them into Safe Travels, not the Safe Travels page.

So all you have to do is upload your vaccine record to the Safe Travels website. 24 hours before your trip you need to log back in and do the health questionnaire and you will then be provided the QR code for travel. When you arrived in Hawaii you will need to provide the QR code and a hard copy of you vaccine card. Also some airlines are providing passengers a wrist band to expedite entry into Hawaii and saving you the step at the airport. So check into that when you check in for your flight.

You are both amazing. I figured that was all we needed but I just started reading today and got nervous. We will have our vaccine cards with us and Hawaiian does the precheck wrist band so I think it sounds like we will be ok.
thank you again for helping me feel like I am not losing it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter