Travel to Kent sorted

Alana1980

Mouseketeer
One thing that has been concerning me is how to get from my home in Birmingham, UK to Mum's house in Kent on the Sunday and back again on the Thursday. I originally thought train but every time I checked the train websites there were no cheap tickets showing yet, even though it's less than 12 weeks now, and the tickets were all priced at £88.90 each way (111.84USD, €99.19) which is frankly ridiculous. I eventually gave up on waiting for the cheap train tickets to start being available and bought coach tickets instead for £8 each way plus a £1 booking fee, for a grand total of £17 (21.38USD, €18.97) which is a hell of a lot more reasonable! The only thing left to do now is write 2 packing lists, one for the main luggage and one for my handbag / hand luggage, find the cute red backpack that I want to use as my hand luggage and pack everything. (If my ticker shows up below you can see that I won't be packing just yet!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter