Trattoria al Forno

We ate there several times while the chef from Flying Fish was there during time Flying Fish was closed. The food was fabulous and we couldn’t wait to eat there during recent visit in Sept., however our dinner (chicken parmigiana) was no where near as good even the bread service has changed from a delicious focaccia bread to some plain rolls. All in all a very disappointing meal and we will not be returning🙁

Based on what I’m reading, is Flying Fish a good bet?

I so wish the characters would come back to Tratt.

BTW - this is a hidden gem. I typically book a very early breakfast here and then take a leisurely stroll to HS and get there at RD.
How long is the walk?

Hey All!
I was watching reviews on this restaurant and I was wondering what y'all thought of it? Is is REALLY that good?
We have an open night and I was thinking this could be a fun night- I also heard a rumor that the chef from Flying Fish really mad it better while he was over there- has anyone been there recently?
Friends of ours took us there with my parents a few years ago. We didn’t think it was going to be good. I had Tony’s in the back of my head. I was really surprised. We really liked it. I was good. We have been back multiple times. Haven’t been there since before Covid but was there the June 2019 and it was good. Try it and decide. I always say food is a very personal experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter