Transportation to Legoland, Universal, Seaworld

OHIOVACATIONER

DIS Veteran
Other than renting a car is there any other way to get to other attractions like Legoland, Universal, or SeaWorld?

Uber and lyft are really easy to use and are a game changer for me. I usually rent a car, but am not in the mood to drive next trip and will use those to go everywhere in the Orlando area. It will cost me a little more, as I can usually get a pretty good car rental deal in Orlando, but it isn't that bad and fits just fine in my vacation budget here. I did the math for an estimate on my next four night / three day mini Orlando trip.

I am staying at a hotel near SeaWorld (Marriott Residence Inn SeaWorld) and plans on my mini trip are:
-- Day 1 (Orlando evening arrival) cab or uber from Orlando airport to hotel for DS // uber from Amtrak train station Kissimmee to hotel for me (I have a mini stay in Tampa prior to the Orlando where I am visiting my cousin -- for getting from Tampa to Orlando I'm taking Amtrak for $13 one way).
-- Day 2 (first full day) uber to SeaWorld -- uber back to hotel (There is a shuttle at my hotel too, but we will probably just do the short uber when we want to go over and when we want to go back)
-- Day 3 (2nd full day) uber to Titantic attraction on I drive -- uber to Disney Springs - uber back to hotel -- uber to Point Orlando (taking my nephew out to dinner there) -- uber back to hotel
-- Day 4 (third and last full day) uber to Contemporary (drop off there for MK day) -- uber back to hotel // My hotel has a shuttle to the ticket and transportation center, but not for when I want to go
-- Day 5 (departure) uber or cab to Orlando airport

Do note that we will be doing dining at parks and our hotel with the exception of our middle day when we'll have dinner at Pointe Orlando and that I am staying at a hotel where I like the dining options and one that includes a nice breakfast too.

There are less expensive but also less convenient options and the ease and speed of having my own car and/or using uber/lyft are making those the only things I considered for this Orlando mini stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter