Transportation to BWV

magicalfoursome

DIS Veteran
Traveling this fall and totally missing Magical Express. So there will be four adults and two children ages 6 and 2. So two car seats are needed. I would like to use a service that offers a grocery stop. I have never done a grocery stop. Is it best to preorder or just shop? We mostly need milk, water bottles, and snacks. Thanks for any recommendations and advice! 😊

I would preorder as most have a 15-20 min limit for the stop. For your 6 yr old, you may want to consider using a Mi-fold seat that's super easy to pack so you only need one car seat for the 2 year old

On our last trip we used Instacart with Publix (at Regency Village). The Instacart shopper was great and texted us about substitutions as she was shopping. We used the Instacart app when we left the MCO airport to indicate our estimated arrival time. I believe the app also uses GPS to track your location. The Publix employee was wheeling the order out the door as we circled the parking lot trying to find the "Pickup" parking spots. There are only two parking spots at the very front and they were occupied by in-store shoppers. So we parked nearby and flagged down the Publix person with a shopping cart full of groceries. Very convenient and easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter