Transportation to airport

Mickeycrazie

Is no longer TAGLESS!
Has anyone ever just needed transporation from Disney to the airport? We are driving back, which will put us home probably 9-10PM. My son needs to fly home so he can go to prom that night. What do you all suggest as the best option to getting him to the airport to catch a flight? He's 20 and very responsible.

Since there is just one person the most cost effective would be Mears. You can contact them to make the reservation to pick him up at the resort.

It is more expensive but I would suggest a towncar. They will pick him up later than Mears so he can spend more time with you and the towncar will take him directly to the airport with no stops.
We used to use Mears but tried a towncar last time and will never go back to using Mears. For us it was worth the extra money. In all fairness we never had a problem with Mears but we prefer the convenience of a towncar.

We will need transportation from AKL to the airport only (July 2004). I would like to use TiffanyTown Car.

Should I make reservations way in advance or can I just call a day or two before I need the ride?

Thanks in advance!:)

We have always preferred to use FL Tours for our transportation. Andy is a wonderful guy who will see to it you are taken care of.

FL Tours is the official transportation company of the DIS and by using them we are supporting these boards. I know that I would be lost when it comes to my Disney planning without these boards.

Go to www.fltours.com/reservations.htm and fill out a request, you will see pricing before you ever have to submit the request for a reservation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter