Transportation in Miami

JLC7

Earning My Ears
This is my first post here- I hope I'm doing this right! We are flying to Miami for our first cruise this August. I have questions about transportation. What are the cheapest options for getting around with two kids ages 6 and 3? We will need transportation from the airport to a hotel, then hotel to port, and finally port to airport. Are there shuttle options? Uber? What about car seats? I'm clueless here and appreciate any tips. Thanks!

Hi - we were in miami with our 4 kids in December for a cruise on the Magic. We arranged a car service from the airport (not cheapest - just easiest for us). We took Ubers everywhere from the hotel to south beach for dinner, hotel to wynwood gardens, wynwood gardens to little Havana, hotel to port. Very easy. We stayed at the Epic (wouldn't do that again - would go with JW marriott instead at that price point).There is a cab stand in miami if you don't want to pay the upcharge for a car service. We had a car service arranged from port to airport - I do think that is worth the extra money bc the port can be a zoo, especially if you are tight on time.

Hi - we were in miami with our 4 kids in December for a cruise on the Magic. We arranged a car service from the airport (not cheapest - just easiest for us). We took Ubers everywhere from the hotel to south beach for dinner, hotel to wynwood gardens, wynwood gardens to little Havana, hotel to port. Very easy. We stayed at the Epic (wouldn't do that again - would go with JW marriott instead at that price point).There is a cab stand in miami if you don't want to pay the upcharge for a car service. We had a car service arranged from port to airport - I do think that is worth the extra money bc the port can be a zoo, especially if you are tight on time.
could you please tell me the car service you used in Miami?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter