transportation from Tropical Palms Resort

mamom

Earning My Ears
What type of transportation from Tropical Palms Resort do they offer, we are going in RV, staying in RV, we need some type of tram service, do not want to rent a car...Thanks

Although we stayed there in Sept. of 2001, it never occured to me to check and see if they had any kind of transportation as we had a rental car.. You could call them direct to find out..

Why don't you want to rent a car? I couldn't imagine being in Orlando without a car to zip around to all of the parks and other neat places..;)

WE ARE STAYING THERE TO!THEY KNOW HAVE THAT ON THERE WEB PAGE I THINK ITS 6.00PP TO DWORLD AND 16PP TO UVS:earseek:

Where did you see that on their website ?? I was surfing it and didn't see anything about transportation except they have a car rental desk ???

What home page did you see the prices of fares to and from the park...did it say it was a shuttle bus or what...

under shuttle bus:Departure from Tropical Palms:
EPCOT* UNIVERSAL SEA WORLD
8:25 a.m. 8:25 a.m. 8:45 a.m.
10:00 a.m. 10:00 a.m. 10:15 a.m.
11:35 a.m.
* Disney transportation is available from EPCOT to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kindom and MGM

Departure from Attraction:
EPCOT UNIVERSAL SEA WORLD
6:00 p.m. 5:00 p.m. 5:15 p.m.
8:00 p.m. 7:00 p.m. 7:15 p.m.
9:45 p.m.
Please be at pick-up area 10 minutes prior to departure.

VERY IMPORTANT:
When a guest uses Disney's internal transportation, guests must give themselves adequate time to get back to EPCOT TRANSPORTATION CENTER for their pick-up.
COST:
DISNEY UNIVERSAL SEA WORLD
$4.00 PP $16.00 PP $16.00 earsboy:

Ok while I love the look of what you posted I can't find it still on the web.. www.tropicalpalmsrv.com can you tell me what tab .. I see on the side resort amenities, rv campsites, vacation cottages, online ressies, nearby attractions, upcoming events, contact us , more great Rv resorts and return to home page?? Thanks Michelle

Just FYI. The entrance to Tropical Palms could be very congested Saturday evenings between Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend. We stayed there in June 2000 and then we were in the area again in June 2003 to eat at Damon's restaurant. Both times, the area was very congested because there's a small shopping center there and on Saturdays, they have a vintage car show that draws huge crowds.
Here's a website: http://www.old-town.com/carshows.htm

Fortunately, the park is very vigilant and prevent guests to old town from parking in the resort. But don't let this persuade you from staying there, we still had fun.

Bumping up this old thread, found this wonderful site by doing a search on Tropical Palms transportation. :) I just called the resort and found out that they do still provide transportation via a private company. The cost is $10 pp round trip. There's no schedule listed on their website because the shuttle times change daily, so we'll have to confirm when we arrive next weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter