Transportation between MCO and resort - Large party

KSR0330

DIS Veteran
Hi, we are a group of 7 which includes a 3 year old. We land at MCO at 7pm, so I'm wondering if there's a faster way than Sunshine Flyer to get to the resort. Has anyone had a good experience with an alternative for a larger group?

Check out Away We Go Transportation. We had a good experience with them last month, and their vehicles fit a larger number of people.

We’ve used Tiffany Town car for many years, several trips each year. They have a van than can accommodate 10 passengers & 12 suitcases. We’ve never had that many people or a child. Their website says car seats & boosters. They are very reliable with clean vehicles & friendly, safe drivers.

Check out Away We Go Transportation. We had a good experience with them last month, and their vehicles fit a larger number of people.
I’m thinking of booking away we go, and I contacted them for a quote. I also asked when is payment due. They responded within three days of receiving the invoice.

So now I’m wondering, when do they invoice? Do you recall if they bill upon booking or just prior to pick up dates?

TIA
Dee

I’m thinking of booking away we go, and I contacted them for a quote. I also asked when is payment due. They responded within three days of receiving the invoice.

So now I’m wondering, when do they invoice? Do you recall if they bill upon booking or just prior to pick up dates?

TIA
Dee
I just booked with them last night (or, rather, I completed a booking request) and according to the auto-response email, they will send an invoice within 36-48 hours of receiving the booking request and confirming availability. According to their FAQ, payment is due within 3 days of invoicing.

TIA
Dee
We paid when we booked with the invoice they sent. I think included paying the tip when we booked. We plan on using them again. On time, bigger vehicles than the normal SUVs, reasonable price, and they had car seats for the kids preinstalled. Can’t ask for more.

We paid when we booked with the invoice they sent. I think included paying the tip when we booked. We plan on using them again. On time, bigger vehicles than the normal SUVs, reasonable price, and they had car seats for the kids preinstalled. Can’t ask for more.
Thanks. I have to review their cancellation policy before I prebook (4 months out) and pay. Appreciate the info.

Dee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter