Transitioning to DVC-- question!

SwirlTheCitrus

Think 🍊 Thoughts!
Super quick question: if I have a resort (non dvc) booked, and I book a room for points and cancel the first, do I lose my dining? (I'm fairly sure no if the turnover is quick?)

Second question: what is the likelihood that I could get a waitlist approved for January 17-20?

Thanks much!

Fast passes are attached to a reservation. But my understanding is that if you cancel you will get notified and if you provide a new reservation number to them they won’t be.

In terms of waitlist, you can get on one. But I would also keep checking the website to see if any nights open up on their own. I’ve had good luck this way.

Having just searched recently myself for those dates, best two resorts to waitlist if you're looking for a studio are Kidani Savannah view, followed by Saratoga springs standard view. I would recommend doing waitlists of 2 days and 2 days at whichever resort you choose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!