Transatlantic cruise

Mrs Mouse

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been on the transatlantic cruise? I am particularly interested in cruising from the UK, seeing some of Europe and then sailing to Castaway Cay. I would like to know itineries....how many days at ports, how many days crossing the Atlanic...was the crossing bumpy....and how many days at Castaway Cay? I can't find the info on the Disney website!

The transatlantic cruises are over for the immediate future although DCL might do it again someday. We did the one coming back from Europe to FL and it was smooth as glass, although we heard that the seas were very rough going out. You only get one day at CC, and there were six days straight at sea after ports in Spain and the Canary Islands. Overall it was a great experience that I would do again in a heartbeat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter