Trail Between Poly and GF

meremac

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know whether or not this trail is closed during the Poly DVC construction?

Edit: Sorry mods. I meant to put this in the Resort thread.

If you mean the walkway along the Seven Seas Lagoon between the Poly and the GF, the new DVC drawing show the construction right up against the "sea wall".

It has not closed yet but Disney has not announced anything about the closure but expect it to be closed between the Poly beach and the Wedding Pavilion.

Dave

I think it is clear the existing trail must close at some point because it will be in the middle of the construction but there is no announced date for when. They can probably leave it open during the demolition of the existing building but after that I would assume it will close. The question is whether or not they will create a different trail to maintain a walking path between Poly and GF. They could put this along the road (maybe even the opposite side) and would be a bit longer of a walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter