Trading Pins

Southern Pirate

Mouseketeer
I am trying to find information about this pin I was given while onboard the Fantasy. Does anybody have any information about this pin. When was it made, it is specific to Disney Cruise line, is it a limited addition? I found the picture on pinterest but nowhere else on the internet.

Attachments

• donald.jpg
    donald.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 36
Pin 38185 DCL - Captain Donald

Your Pin Lists

Pin Stats

• Origin:
    Disney Cruise Line
  • Limited Edition:
    No
  • SKU Number:
    Unknown
  • Original Price:

• Released:

• Retired/Sold out:

• Wanting:
  • Trading:
Back Back to Search Results

DESCRIPTIONCOMMENTSCOUNTERFEIT ?VIEW SERIESPRICE GUIDE
This pin features Captain Donald holding an anchor. It's also says on a gold background below: "Deck Department - DCL" On the back of the pin: the DCL logo - © Disney China Not more information on this old pin. Probably a Cast Member pin.

Photo and Info from PinPics

Pin 38185 DCL - Captain Donald

Your Pin Lists

Pin Stats

• Origin:
    Disney Cruise Line
  • Limited Edition:
    No
  • SKU Number:
    Unknown
  • Original Price:

• Released:

• Retired/Sold out:

• Wanting:
  • Trading:
Back Back to Search Results

DESCRIPTIONCOMMENTSCOUNTERFEIT ?VIEW SERIESPRICE GUIDE
This pin features Captain Donald holding an anchor. It's also says on a gold background below: "Deck Department - DCL" On the back of the pin: the DCL logo - © Disney China Not more information on this old pin. Probably a Cast Member pin.

Photo and Info from PinPics
Thank you for the information, I did get it from the 3rd officer on the Fantasy.

During our June 22, 2019 Fantasy cruise. We got a tour of the bridge and at the end, the 3rd Officer handed them out. I had never seen them before so we started looking around. After not finding them, I knew somebody on this board would know.

During the cruise we attended the gold and platinum reception. We spoke with a few of the officers at the beginning. After it was over, people were rushing out and the officers were just standing around watching. No one was talking to them. So we went to the front and started talking to the cruise director and the captain. I then asked about being able to watch the ship dock from the bridge. I was informed that was not allowed but if I had some free time while in port he would arrange a tour for me. The next day we received an invitation from the captain to tour the bridge. The view from up there beat any other view. We were able to turn the rudder as well as ask about all the different instruments and shown how they work. I was extremely impressed with Jack the 3rd officer. He was able to give me an answer to everyone of my questions. I found out that my boat has all the same instruments as the Disney ship, it's just theirs are made for the larger ship. (really the only thing I am missing is the "MICKY HORN")

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter