Trading Pin? Where do you get them to trade?

karalecia26

Mouseketeer
My DS on our last trip was really into the cards for SMK and also saw some kids and adults doing pin trading. He purchased a couple really neat pins that he wants to keep and not trade but wants to find some others that he can start trading with. I know that you can look on eBay and find a lot of different sellers, but I am not sure if they are all alike. Who do you trust to buy pins from? Thank you in advance for your input and suggestions!

There are a few groups on Facebook that sell legit pins in bulk. Try searching for pinzanity and Disney pin trading. Most of the sellers selling bulk pins on eBay are selling scrapers or fake pins. If you are spending less than $2/pin, they are fake.

There are a few groups on Facebook that sell legit pins in bulk. Try searching for pinzanity and Disney pin trading. Most of the sellers selling bulk pins on eBay are selling scrapers or fake pins. If you are spending less than $2/pin, they are fake.

Thank you! That is what I was thinking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter