Trading gold ears

LuvN~Travel

<font color=blue>A DMV employee noticed that I los
I just happen to have an extra set...;)
An auto win for these would be the bird hat, but if that doesn't pan out I'd take a pirate prison room code and a white or gold snowman.

So...anyone interested?:wave: :goodvibes

Kim

Hi!

Ill have to let you know later tonight, but I might have an extra pirate prison room code for the ears, not sure. If I do, do you think you could add something to the trade for it? Thanks!

Thx for the offer, but since the gold ears are pretty much retired and the prison room is still available with the pin cards, I'll pass for now.;)
Good luck hunting!
Kim

Thx for the offer, but since the gold ears are pretty much retired and the prison room is still available with the pin cards, I'll pass for now.;)
Good luck hunting!
Kim

What about my offer of the pirate insider tour pin?

What about my offer of the pirate insider tour pin?

Sorry, looked right over that one. Getting blind in that middle age.:)
However, I appreciate the offer, but I'm not much on pin collecting, other than magic, and I have all of those except inferno and red space suit pin (not worried over that one either);)
Thanks for the offer though!:)
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter