trading a few things - please read(hats and magic, etc.)

hdmonkeybug

The tag fairy doesn't like Monkeys?
all still available

4th hat
pirate quest hat
tiara
predictometer
set of narnia teleporters
4th pin

blizzard beach pin
castaway creek pin
typhoon lagoon pin
pirate attraction 4/5
pirate attraction 5/5
fireworks magic pin

I may have more than one of some items. please pm offers. Will look at all offers. I will update list as it changes.

I am interested in:
snowman magic
park quest items(especially mansion and pirate-old and new- quests)
holiday items
costumes ( or costume parts )especially cowboy

um a tiki and a green 50th chair for pirate hat and 4th hat

I would love the tiara and pirate hat, I have most of the current wdw fl quest stuff. pm me if still available.

thanks, pam

birdman94 said:
um a tiki and a green 50th chair for pirate hat and 4th hat
One chair and one tiki? What color tiki? And you want both hats?

PamCo88 said:
I would love the tiara and pirate hat, I have most of the current wdw fl quest stuff. pm me if still available.

thanks, pam
pm sent

Hey. I have a bubble space helmet. I will trade it for the tiara.

tolkien7 said:
Hey. I have a bubble space helmet. I will trade it for the tiara.
I am not sure if tiara is still available. I am waiting to hear back about another trade. I will let you know.

tiara is still avaiable - I haven't heard anything from the interested party

ok ppl everything is still available!
I will be away for week end so bumping this up!

:sunny: I am most in need of a B-day pin if you are wanting a spare surf pin I think it's probably my best offer that's not on your list of already trying to get rid of. I can add to it buyables.
Also would like the predictometer for my son, but I have to think what might be good enough, a tiki idol and a 4th hat (which you already have obviously) or a few of whatever comes out next weekend at the Emporium? Send a PM.

hdmonkeybug,

My son is interested in the piratehat if the other party does not get back to you. You know me.... avastmaygirl! or you can send me a pm. See you soon i'm sure. lol pirate:

mom2cookies said:
hdmonkeybug,

My son is interested in the piratehat if the other party does not get back to you. You know me.... avastmaygirl! or you can send me a pm. See you soon i'm sure. lol pirate:

pm sent!

If your other offers for the pirate quest hat do not work out I will offer a Mickey Pumpkin for it.

let me know

I am interested in the tiara. I have the red baseball shirt and I am not sure what else. Let me know if you are interested.

PrincessJen09 said:
I am interested in the tiara. I have the red baseball shirt and I am not sure what else. Let me know if you are interested.
I still have it-I am not really interested in red baseball shirt though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter